𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚

𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
(What is the reason for not liking Zayden bruh. My man's ain't do shit.. yet)

Sienna Pov:

"Girl where we're you" Endya asked. I was clocking back in late due to me falling asleep in the car, something I've never done.

"None of your business"

"Okay sour ass attitude. Bitch I was trying to look out for you" she says and I roll my eyes going to my cubicle. I'm fucking tired.

The remainder of the day was dragging out longer than the first half went. I was nodding off repeatedly, spelling things wrong and I was very clumsy. I'm not even sure why I'm so tired ,but all week I've hardly been able to keep myself awake.

I yawned for about the fifteenth time in five minutes checking the time again. I have ten minutes left but decided to just close out my stuff and leave. They can write me up but I haven't been able to do shit all day. I clocked out running into Endya again.

"Mm" she said looking me up and down.

"Excuse me" I say trying to get to the time card machine to clock out.

"Last I checked you don't get off for another five."

"Endya I'm ready to go do this another day"

"I don't know who fuckin' pissed in your cheerios. Stank ass" she mumbled moving out the way and getting back on her phone. I would argue but I'm just ready to go home. I grabbed my things out the locker and made my way to the car.

The ride home even felt extremely long. I fell asleep at the red light and had cars honking at me. I legit can't keep my eyes open today. When I get home I quickly showered and placed on anything to wear. I laid in the bed and before I knew it my eyes got even heavier and I was falling asleep.

Stokes Pov:

"Nah we went what two weeks ago" I tell Mama Cleo.

"Mhm how was it"

"A waist of fucking time. Nigga let Kai pick everything we did and we got arguing the whole trip."

"Arguing over what"

"He ain't tell you" I asked and she shook her head no.

"We got arguing over Sienna"

"Why, how was she even a topic" she asked.

"Kai asked me if I was still her family or just her new boyfriend. When Jah came back I asked if he knew she had a boyfriend and it went from there. "

"I'm not getting how that caused an argument he says yes or no and it should of been over, right"

"I asked him how she had a boyfriend if he was supposedly taking her out on a date. Last I checked he had set up two dates with her but then he never told me nothing about it. So either she got a boyfriend and going out with other niggas or he never took her and left room for her to move on".

"He took her on a date"

"He really didn't tell you shit"

"He told me about a date about a month ago but not that it was with Sienna. I guess I should of known when he kept saying how pretty she looked. I just figured he was finally trying to put himself out there"

"The first date he ain't say much the second one I caught her leaving a hotel late as shit , that he claim he took her to after their date. The fuck type shit is that. Why would you take her to cheat on you-"