𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗣𝘁. 𝟭
No Update until 30 days only because this was a big part and yall are DRY my ex get wetter than yall and she use hella lube.... Smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Sienna POV:

"Babygirl I can hold on to him for the week. I promise I will keep you updated. You can set up the monitor with me and link it to your phone. I'll even make sure Zayden does his part while he's here" Dukes tries to convince me.

Zayden asked me to come because he wanted to see King. It's been maybe two weeks since he cursed me out on the phone. After he did all that for a week he just didn't want to talk about it. Then two days before I came he asked if I fact checked him. Then he asked when was the last time me and Jah slept together. How would I know it's been well over a fucking year. It was way before I even considered Zayden as an option.

I know I told Jah I'd spend time with him but as confused as I am, I haven't spoken to him. My stomach has been uneasy and if Zayden did all this to mess with me he's fucked up. Since that phone call I've felt nauseous; I've been anxious feeling like anything will take me over the edge. My body has been shaky and I've tried my best to mask it , I doubt I've done very well.

"Yeah.. but, he's never been away from me that long. I'm scared. I also don't want to put all that on you. King is a butthole sometimes for no reason"

"Girl are you forgetting who my child is? Zayden is a butthole twenty four seven" she rebuttals. "Honey it's just a break. Go out with some friends have fun. Get some rest because lord knows you need it. Do stuff you enjoy to make yourself feel good and before you know it he'll be right back in your arms"

"Si Si can I holla at you for a minute" Zayden peeked into Dukes room. I looked at Dukes for confirmation and she nodded.

"Zayden you better not touch her in any way. Don't even wipe a tear or put a hair back on place or I will wear your tail right out" she threatened. King was on the floor using cars that made way too much noise.

"You got it" he said and I walked by him going to his room. "How you been" he asked.

"I could ask the same" I spoke softly.

"I wanted to apologize. I should've never said that like that. That was the wrong way for me to do it. I'm sorry"

"So you really don't think—

"Babygirl I went through your phone and would compare pictures. Every person that ran into you swore up and down that he was that niggas twin. I got skeptical. I won't even lie, I already was but shit kept adding to it" he admitted.

"Zayden I swear if—

"Sit down. I'm not going to keep cutting you off but I know I threw a lot on your mind. Do you delete your messages"

"Depends"

"Do you still have all of you and his mom messages"

"Yeah" I say a little puzzled.

"Look at the pictures she sent you of him and compare it to King baby pictures" he suggested. I sat down on the bed and he sat next to me pulling out his phone.

I pulled her messages up going to the photos we've shared. Pulling up the first one he pulled a picture of king I posted on Instagram up.

"They deadass have the same eyes almost. That nigga look mad as shit and king look mad too. Don't get me wrong King look better but you see the resemblance. Look at my baby picture" he pulled out a picture of him and he was bald. He had large ass eyes and huge lips. He definitely grew into his face.