𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙈𝙚

𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗠𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟭 unedited
😢⚠️ (I owed y'all this days ago but anyways I need to start actually doing my job and proofreading but they be sending the chapters at the booty-crack of dawn)

Sienna Pov:

I heard as the door slammed shut, followed by heavy footsteps and something breaking. I just turned over trying to ignore it.

Zayden was out all night with friends and I can tell he's drunk based off text messages alone. I don't like to be around him when he's drunk. I would normally leave and go back to Mommy's house but I'm stuck.

His footsteps were all over the places but I heard as he came into the room and kicked off his shoes. I still pretended as if I was still sleep hoping he'd leave me alone. It was almost a peaceful day since he was gone for over half of it.

He climbed in the bed after fumbling to take his clothes off. I scooted away, which changed nothing. He stunk of alcohol, bad. I shouldn't be able to smell the alcohol on you when I'm turned away and before he even got into the bed. He put his arm around me kissing the side of my face and shoulder.

"Zayden, not tonight. Stop" I say. Truthfully I don't know the last time I actually wanted to have sex with him. Probably before I had King.

He pulled me closer by my waist continuously kissing me. He kissed my face, neck, shoulder and, a bit down my arm.

"I'm starting to realize I don't like you" he mumbles. "You're mine and yet you keep trying me" he chuckled. "Dirty ass let another nigga spit on you" he spoke. Nothing he said made me feel comfortable and he just kept going. I turned trying to move his hands off me.

"Zayden" I say trying to get his attention. He took both my hands in one of his holding them above my head. He lifted my shirt up some before showing his face under my breast.

"This fucking tattoo" he mumbled. "So fucking stupid babygirl, a fucking dirty ass—

He cut himself off before I felt his tongue over the tattoo. It almost felt as if he was tracing it but then he bit my skin. He let go of my hands some and I pushed his away from me. He only pulled me right back holding my arms.

"You're a fucking bitch, you're dirty Si Si, a slut steady begging for niggas attention" he says as he pressed his face against mine. He was smiling almost. His breath smelled terrible and made my stomach hurt. She started to sloppily kiss me his tongue felt beyond dry. He grabbed my face and I pushed him away again. My stomach is tight like I'll throw up, tears are falling out my eyes and my breathing is unstable.

"Zayden leave me alone, stop" I say and of course my voice cracks. I sat up trying to get away from him and he looks at me. The light from the hallway was enough for us to fully see each other. I wouldn't say I'm scared of Zayden but I'm this moment I am. He's so drunk I have no idea if he even knows what he's doing.

"The fuck wrong with you" he sucked his teeth.

He got off the bed fixing his boxers and I took the opportunity to jet to the bathroom and lock myself in. Immediately after locking it tears quickly fell out my eyes, feeling upset and overwhelmed.

I heard his come to the door and try to open it before banging on it asking what the fuck is wrong with me. Before he left. I stayed in the bathroom trying to get myself to calm down before attempting to lay down again. He's a fucking asshole I swear. It's like he takes joy in embarrassing me and belittling me. Recently he's just loved to make me feel so small, liking the control he has over my emotions almost.