𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Zayden Pov:

"I'm not there what do you expect me to do" I ask Si Si over the phone. She's upset because King sick and his appointment is in an hour and her car is broke. I never got around to looking at it last week when she went out for the massage and shit.

Since her car been down she been using mine but I hate going out with her and she not going by herself. She too fucking friendly sometimes and I don't have time to argue with niggas because my girl keep saying hello to everybody. Probably why she was getting cheated on, they figured she was cheating too. Had they've known her enough, they'd know she not like that.

"I told you yesterday he was sick"

"I told you I didn't know what you called for I wasn't listening" I reply. Even if I was to get ready now he not making it there on time and I'm doing shit. I can't help her. When she need stuff and I'm gone or we don't go to the store she get the shot delivered. Matter of fact she can Uber if she really has to.

"Zayden—"

"You know what Si Si call and ask Jahseh. Maybe he's home and can take you. I don't fucking know. If he can't then get an Uber" I tell her. She started talking about something, I stopped listening to her for a minute to text Jahseh myself. Early into the relationship she was always texting and calling him. She was probably just telling him how bad of a boyfriend I am ,but whenever she should actually call him she can never think to do it.

Jaseh

Can u do me a favor

again?! u ain't even tell Na Na abt
the last favor

King got afsver

what

King got a fever, Sienna car needs a
battery and I'm at my Moms house I
won't be there in time

She marked the appt feb 1st

when

Today, I'll tell her call u or txt
u when she ready

aii vro

Glooks
______

"I swear I don't understand what I did to you"

"Why do you try to make everything about you bro. Just order the Uber and take the lil' nigga to the doctor" I tell her. I'm about to hang up, it's nothing I can do to help her. If she don't ask him then she just out of luck.

"It's not me making everything about me I'm just confused on why you act like this with me. What did I do? You can't even give me a ride to the doctor"

"Bro you and him already ready and his appointment in an hour. It will take me a good three to four and that's just driving. Get off my phone with the dumb shit."

"That's not— I booked the appointment a while ago though he had this appointment before hand and you knew my car was fucked up and never even looked at it"

"Bye bro" I say hanging up.

Sienna POV: