𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗽𝘁.𝟮

Zayden Pov:

"You said one stop Sienna" I remind her and groan. Been out all fucking day basically. She needs get her fucking car fixed. Instead her ass will probably wait until I do it or pay for her to get it fixed. Never liked her when she had a car she act like she don't know how to shit. I told her I'd look at it but I work all day she can get it checked out herself.

"No I didn't. I said can I use the car to shop. You told me no, not by myself yeah we can make a stop" she rebuttals. She's always in defense mode.

"This the third store bro I want to get home"

"So you should of stayed home. You could have kept your ass on the couch like you do every other day. Don't do shit with me at home ,but in public I can't be alone and you want to touch all over me." She says and continues walking out the isle with King.

"Dumb shit" I mumbled grabbing the cart she left and following her. Once I found her she was talking to some woman. I think she was at the baby shower. I put the cart behind her going to stand with her.

"Oh I just asked about you, Za-Zayden right" she asked and I nodded unsure how she knew my name.

"I'm Cleo Jahseh's mother" she says and smiles, I gave her a nod. Fucking great, here this bullshit go.

"He's still so tiny, and getting right chunky" She says going back to talking with Sienna.

"You think so, I feel like he's so slim."

"You breastfeed him still" she asked.

"Yeah"

"Them breastfed babies be the biggest just wait" she says. "Can I see him or—

"You can hold him for a moment" Sienna tells her and smiled. This is a waste of time bro, I just want to go home.

"Oh my goodness, come here" she says as Sienna passes him off.

"He is so stinking handsome. His eyes, oh he's going to be a heartbreaker, he's just too cute. Jahseh had these same eyes. The aunties use to say he looked tired or mad all the time.His face almost reminds me of baby Jah. He is smiling with those grumpy tired eyes" she says to Sienna. Sienna took a finger rubbing his cheek and King Smiled at her.

"I don't see it... I think he has my eyes. He has plump lips so he might end up with some large juicy lips like his daddy. Zayden has really nice lips though so I can't complain" she says and Jahseh's Mother laughed. I don't know her name. I scoffed quietly to Sienna's comment. She be pissing me off. Talking about eating pussy in front of this old lady.

"He is so handsome" she said again before passing King back to Sienna.

"I swear, and then the fact that he's really here still shocks me"

"I had no idea you had the baby until I saw you tagged Jahseh in that post a little time ago."

"Yeah, since the outcome of the last two weren't that great we decided to keep everything between us a bit more" Sienna tells her motioning between her and I when saying we. Shit had nothing to do with me. She told me who I could tell and when. Monitored what I told and everything. She chose to keep it between herself, as much as I tried to make her feel comfortable.

"I understand and I'm glad he came through for you finally. It just means it was a meant to be situation. I know your past pregnancy experiences weren't the best, so I'm very happy for you"