𝙋𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣

𝗣𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Jahseh pov:

"Kai you sure you're good" I asked him again. We've been doing practice runs for his kindergarten testing all month so far. He's done great but I don't want them to find any little excuse that may keep him from being accepted.

"Alright. Anything you want to talk about" I ask.

Ever since that day he broke down about his resentment towards NaNa I feel like I've hovered over him. I think because I know it's my fault he feels that way and there's not anything I can do to fix it. I can't bring his mom or Sienna back. I can get Sienna for maybe ten minutes but that wouldn't do anything but make it worse.

"Yes I told you."

"You sure. Maybe I can try to call-

"Ugh you don't listen. Don't call him, I don't want to talk to him. Sienna is a leaver because her always leaves me. You don't need her and I don't want her. So you don't have to call, it's okay daddy. I tell you this, I don't need a mom or a mommy. They don't want me so I have you" he says and I just sigh. He's tired of me asking but that just made it worse to me.

I feel like I let him down or like I didn't do enough for him. Then I just assumed he didn't like Sienna because she wasn't around no more. If not that I figured it was because he knows me and her aren't together anymore.

I don't even know how to explain how I feel about that on top of the fact that Stokes claims she's pregnant. I never imagined her getting pregnant again. Hell after us I just knew I wouldn't have anymore kids, Kai was it. If wasn't with her I definitely wouldn't have any. Then for her to be showing it makes me wonder, was she pregnant the last time I saw her and just didn't show. I literally talked to her a few weeks ago, Maybe a month and she never mentioned it to me. I understand why but damn. How far along is she?

I want her to have a safe and successful pregnancy but then I'm hoping she doesn't. Like I didn't trap her but if I could of I probably would have. I know I fucked up and was the main reason we broke up in the first place, but to date an ex and then have a baby. It's almost like she's trying to rub it in my face. Like she's trying to make me feel like shit. I know she isn't though with how discreet she is when it involves the two of them. Then again it could all be a way to fuck with me.

I want to call or text and ask, but then if she says Stokes is telling the truth, I don't know. I don't know if I'll answer appropriately or correctly. Honestly I'd probably cuss her out. That's a bitch move. I'm out here being cussed out and ridiculed over everything, meanwhile, she has a whole new relationship and doesn't have to hear shit. Got fucking pregnant and still didn't have to hear shit. Her and Stokes talking like shit never happened.

It's crazy because I felt like she actually would engage in a conversation with me now, after so long. I'm trying not to dwell on it too much but, I can't help it. I had hope that we'd end up with some kind of friendship in the end. The more I hear about this dude I'm starting to lose hope. Stokes saying she not happy but it's been a minute. Then if she actually has his baby I know there's no hope. No friendship or relationship between me or her. She could ask me to be friends and I'd have to decline. I can't look at her knowing this Nigga is getting everything I wanted. Everything I was working so hard to fix and have. Maybe she just continues to have patience. She was patient with me so maybe it's how she is with him too.

The nigga cheated on her, and made her look a fool, why would she go back to him? What is he doing differently that made her forget? I never cheated on her. I never had her look foolish. The most I did was— I lost her trust over the dumbest things. Let a cousin come over one time and all trust was lost. I barley got a second chance out of her, had to beg and plead. Cried in front of her and she left me there. Almost slapped a bitch for her and she cursed me the fuck out.