𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[smut ⚠️ warning. It's trash but kinda long 😒] shout out kaivsh :( not proof read too bad

Jahseh Pov:

"You have me walking across all this sand. Got it all in my pants, Jahseh" she says complaining.

"Na Na just come on" I say ignoring it.

"Why are we here? Plus I don't like the feeling of the dirt in between my toes"

"I will take some water and clean your feet off" I tell her again. She's complained since halfway through the walk.

"The— ah" she says tripping almost falling back on me. I caught her and as she looked back at me she gave me a deadly ass stare.

"What the fuck are we supposed to even do on a hill" she says with an attitude. I just love her smart ass tone. I swear I didn't miss this version of Sienna. Relationship Sienna is so much nicer, she censors some of her words. Although I like her sarcastic attitude.

"Make out" I say just as we got to the top. It wasn't that high up but it was a long walk over here kinda.

"Jah-"

"I'm lying. You wanted to have a picnic and watch the sunset. So let's lay this blanket down and watch it" I tell her blowing her a kiss to be smart. She rolled her eyes before helping me place down the blanket.

"Aren't we supposed to be close to see the sunset. Jahseh were kinda far back" she says complaining more as she sat her shoes down behind us. She sat down not putting her feet on the blanket so I did the same. I sat the basket down between us and she sat her purse and a black bag down next to her.

"Just watch. Your ass complained since we got here." I gave a short laugh before looking over at her. She was staring down at the waves.

"I got you something" she says staring out at the water still.

"You dead ass"

"Yeah, because you got me all these flowers. It's long over due and kinda a bad time to get it now. It's fine if you don't want it. " She says going on. She pulled a jewelry box out her purse and handed it to me.

"You getting me a ring" I asked looking at her, my head tilted.

"No, just open it" she says.

Opening it up it was a Necklace that had the letter J initial on it. On the back she had I Love You Jahseh engraved on it. I looked at her neck seeing she didn't have the necklace on this time but, I noticed the ring on her finger. I think she wears them purposely for me.

"Thank you"

"You don't want it-"

"I said thank you. I will wear it." I tell her and she nods smiling and looking away. Her smile wasn't a hundred percent genuine though.

"I just, I saw how you looked at the necklace when I wore it and I felt bad. I should of been got that. If you want the one you g-"

"Sienna I haven't asked for shit I got you back." I tell her sticking the box in my pocket. I'm not a hundred percent I'd wear it but because it's a J I can get away with it. We can't swap necklace like planned anymore though.

"I'm hungry, can I get a sandwich or something" she says after a moment of silence. I handed her one. I made six but I doubt we'd eat them all. We shared the fruit and the kiwi she brought. I gave her a glass and we poured the drinks. I also took a water bottle rinsing her feet off so she could put them on the blanket and get comfortable.