𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Monica Pov:

"This is a really nice place" I compliment. He surprised me tonight taking me out to dinner. Then instead of dropping me off home, I'm at his fucking house.

Bitch, I'm hype as hell. It smells clean in here. No sign of kids no where. It's quiet. The neighborhood seem nice. I deadass saw a pregnant old ass lady walking the block as we drove. An old woman sitting outside staring. This definitely the perfect place to start a family. Grow and better our relationship. I'd be the perfect housewife.

"We can head back to the room" he says I make eye contact with him and this man ended up out his shirt already. He screams sex appeal if you ask me.

"Okay" I say and follow him. My heels clicking against the floor.

"You enjoy yourself" he asked and I nod. He came up behind me grabbing the zipper. of my dress.

"Yes, I had a really good time" I say as he began unzipping it. As the straps fell I was up in his arms. We are about to break the bed the fuck in. I really can see myself with him way down in the future. Like he's really my person, we met at the best time. Both of the paths were on individually align together as well. We were really meant to be.

Jahseh pov:

"So was that her" Nana says over the phone.

Surprisingly she called me a minute ago. I was fixing the house putting things back in place. Monica was gone, she left this morning. We had a good time. I feel like since we're starting to get a bit more serious I may go ahead and tell Kai about her.

"Who"

"This morning on my way out there was a girl leaving your house. Was that her, the girl you've mentioned" she asked.

"Oh yeah, damn you get up early as hell."

"I couldn't sleep well last night. Zay was at work so I just met him on his break" she filled me in. They really have such a 50/50 relationship. I know she not doing it purposely since she tries not to bring him up intentionally, but it always seems like a smack in the face. Her way of saying I should of did better. Truthfully once I found out who he was I didn't expect them to do well, or last this long.

"Oh"

"Sorry, anyways you finally let her stay the night"

"Yeah. I think I'll tell her about Kai and vice versa. I can definitely see us going somewhere. It's funny because we dead ass argue almost once a week over dumb shit and it gets resolved quick as hell too"

"you argue"

"Not really argue I don't know how to describe it"

"Hmm. Well I didn't really see her good but she's pretty. Not really your type"

"What's that supposed to mean Sienna"

"Jahseh everyone knows you lean more towards white girls. Hell I wasn't even your type, and it shows because look at how our relationship went" she speaks.

"The fuck eve-"

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean ,or shady ,or nothing. I'm sorry. She's beautiful I'm sure. I'm glad you see something with her because she sounds like she really likes you"