Women

Women are powerful, they are, and us men can't ignore that, they help make this world colourful, they take our hand and guide us far, they'd give you a map, and help guide you to the nearest star, they carry your unborn child, until you rock that child in your arms so wild, you promise you'd give them both anything, even when you know what hardship and sadness that life can bring, she's the mother to your newborn baby, and yet maybe, you feel you aren't good enough, and you think it's best to just give up, but let me tell you something, that kid doesn't need everything, in his or her life, that kid just wants you to make everything feel right, so they feel safe, all you have to do is remain, in their life until' the end, even when they drive you round the bend, because one day they'll need help to mend, and there's only one man they'll want in the end.

To fix their problems, boy or girl, because they think you're awesome, and they want you to give their world a whirl, no matter what you've done, so don't even begin to run, and leave your child behind, and make love blind, because their mum will come find you, and make you feel blue, as she'll tell you, that she never let you down, when she was having your kid, so get your head out of the ground, because heaven forbid, you break both their hearts, it will be your world that will end up falling apart, and they'll carry on living in theirs, as you carry on crying your tears, so hold your child and girlfriend/partner/wife, whatever she is to you, and tell them that they are the best thing in your life, and that everyday spent with them feels like brand new.

Because you can't ever live life without them, and that your heart would feel numb, if they were ever away, leaving you empty with no words left to say, just leaving you alone, in the dark, in your own home, and the mark, that this woman left in your heart, mind, and soul, leaving you feeling whole, as you cry into your bottle of wine, hoping for a light to shine, telling you that their doing fine, but your child and wife are no longer with you, doesn't that leave you feeling blue, i would imagine it would break the strongest of men, time and time again, and they'd be left to watch their hearts bleed, no matter how hard they'd plead.

Because women are powerful, and shouldn't be seen as anything less, and can take control, and leave your world in an unrecoverable, broken mess, so don't try to break them, because they'll break you, leaving you feeling numb, believe me, this is true, you'll see.