A Mother's Love

He awoke upon the mountainside, closer now to god, feeling slightly mystified, as he could still see no god, but could feel his presence, as he felt a shiver run down his spine, as he recalled yesterday's lesson, he soon realised he crossed the line.

For he said despicable things, that a Mother's love, would feel deeply, for all that it brings, as the rain poured down from above, and as he thought briefly, about the way he broke his mother's trust, the ground soon turned to dust, as pieces broke away, as the night began to slay the day, two brothers caused the pain, that began to bear strain, upon their mother's face, as soon began a chase, as two brothers swore to take one another down, to the hard, concrete ground, and fight until' the best man wins, believing it'll cleanse their soul from all their sins.

But a fight until' the death, never did heal the pain, as both men took their final breath, and soon snapped the unbreakable chain, and their mother was left to pick up the pieces, and watch them crumble from her hand, she called on the help of the spirit of Jesus, as she soon started her journey back to familiar land.

To tell stories, to what's left of her family, and bring back home two heavenly bodies, as her heart breaks in such agony, to say goodbye, she'll meet them again, but for now she'll cry, as they fly closer to heaven, and live the rest of her life, saying goodbye to time, she'll soon rest, next to the two sons who made her feel blessed.