Rosie

The glass cabinet looked shiny, in a room so tiny, inside was a doll they called Rosie, who sat there cosy, looking on, wondering what was going on, with eyes that looked directly at you, as if they knew, that you felt fear inside, as you had no place left to hide, the aura inside the room was haunting, as if the doll was taunting, you feel a chill, as you're frozen still, looking, wondering.

As you get ready for the nighttime, standing there in the bathroom, staring in the mirror, you feel the cold running down your spine, the atmosphere around you suddenly feels like gloom, your mind suddenly begins to decline.

You see something visible, looking at you in the mirror, you never believed in anything mythical, suddenly the figure becomes clearer, you see a doll, sitting on the bathroom floor, you suddenly hear something call, you swing for the door, as you hear your name, you feel you're going insane, the doll can't move or speak, you begin to freak, feel the terror closing in around you, as you ponder on what to do.

As you run towards the door, glass shatters and a shard flies towards you, you fall to the floor, blood pours out of you, as you collapse to the ground, without making a further sound, Rosie just stares intently, who knew a doll could be so deadly, the faint sound of the nightlife, continues outside, as you begin to leave the world slowly, the doll looks into your eyes coldly.