Heartache And Pills

In a world with no rules, and plenty of fools, a world full of hope, a world where you can't cope, full of innocence, full of hatred, full of desire, sinfulness, where your own life is sacred, where it doesn't matter how many times you light the fire, everything around you is limitless, and your heart can be tainted.

A futuristic place, can turn into a violent case, you look around for cheap thrills, instead you're on your jack, sipping on vodka with your heartache and pills, and everything around you turns black, you might get one lucky go, with a woman you know, but take your best shot, before you face the final gunshot.

A gunslinger, begins to linger, slowly around you, turning the screw, with moves so robotic, and eyes so hypnotic, in a place so erotic, suddenly things have become chaotic, and you fight for your life, trying to end this strife, but he makes the first move, and slowly gets into his groove, nowhere to run, you're no longer having any fun.

And as the cold night arrives, inside you feel revived, but you're laying on the ground, making no further sound, you got yourself caught, no matter how hard you fought, you couldn't escape this place, they left no further trace, apart from your blood, that started to flood, down the path, as you were the victim of their wrath.