Tears

The rain falls down hard, I've travelled far, through this stormy weather, trying to make life better, working out how to solve the problem of life, wondering if I'm doing it right, thinking about pausing time, so I can stand there and in the meantime, think about how I'm gonna climb, to the very top of this mountain, by the time it reaches daytime, so I can drink from the sacred fountain.

All these tears, that I've cried throughout the years, can no longer break me, nor make me bleed, instead they can only make me stronger, help carry on my journey longer, and make me become even better.

You've pushed me to my limits, whilst I've played out all the gimmicks, made me sweat, whilst you've made me travel far into the sunset, you say I gotta go out and see the world, whilst I'd rather just visit my very own dreamworld, in the depths of my imagination, which has become my grand creation, whilst I battle this depression, in my own discretion.

I'm not far from going crazy, all around me everything's hazy, maybe you think that I'm lazy, but just maybe, you aren't seeing the whole picture, whilst you sit back and drink your liquor, you should try see things how I do, and then maybe you, may then realise why I'm the person that I am, and try help me anyway that you can, maybe offer me a helping hand, so that then I could take a stand.