WAR

Have you ever stopped to think of the damage that your creating, with all the pain that you are forever enhancing with your hatred.

Please let's stop this WAR, think of all the children and families, that are forever ridiculed and destroyed from this tragic WAR of yours.

The guns you've solemnly sworn to always use, should forever be locked away, to spare anymore pain from these families, and we should rightly call a truce.

I'm ever so sick of always hearing of another soldiers death after one another, their families heartbroken and always constantly trying to retrace steps, just to find the right answers.

It's about time that the government stood up to itself, and confronted terrorism face to face, demanding the people's rightful answers. Asking how it had come to this, as we still haven't found the right answers ourselves.

We're making easy targets of ourselves, letting these terrorist groups track us down, and enabling them to ignite the feud themselves.

This isn't just me crying out for help, this is a worldwide appeal from all those involved, in this terrifying ordeal, I hope the government can sort out it's ways, and actually try and be there this time, and try to initiate some help. And try get our troops In the firing line, back home this time.