Hollywood

She's out on the streets, all alone without someone to hold. Her family must be wondering why there's been no contact for over two weeks, is their daughter gonna survive out there all on her own.

She's dreaming of being a star, hoping she'll end up going far. Hollywood called out her name, there's a worry she'll only be having a life of worry and blame. It could all turn dark, and she's away, so far.

Arriving in Hollywood, only hoping for the good, her plan for worldwide fame, seems to have destroyed this young woman's brain. She's not aware of the dangers, that are following her every move. She's got worrying behaviour methods, she's swinging back and forth with her moods.

She calls out for help, but no one can hear her. Her shame in Hollywood is known throughout the world, she's going through hell. All she wants is for someone to be there, someone she knows.

Her last days were tragic, the media were in a frenzy. Her legacy will be tarnished, if the last of her dark days are released to the public. All she wanted was to be admired and loved, maybe she just put herself through too much. Now she can finally rest, and for her family and herself to be left alone and respected, for the best.