Visions

Running through the hallway, you seemed so confused. Like you had a look upon you, that was begging for someone's help and guidance. Was it just my "visions" playing a blinding trick on my mind, or was you really there upon me, hoping I would come and rescue you. I've lately lost track of the time, downing this alcohol, with all these thoughts waltzing through my mind. I then heard a voice calling my name, with a look of confusion etched onto my face, I slowly moved towards you worrying of what was to come. When the confrontation drew nearer, I begged for your forgiveness, wishing and hoping that you could forgive the past and attempt to move forward with your life. I then awoke, all this had just been a dream, and I'm Laying there with an empty beer bottle in hand, trying to figure out why my dreams had been unleashed upon me. Was I being punished for the mistakes I made in the past, or was my psychosis simply throwing itself all around the place. I look around for answers, but I can't seem to figure them out. So I head for the glass cabinet, and reach for the bottle of pills, close my eyes, and then my life flashes before my very own eyes. Awoken in hospital, with the feeling of relief upon me, my luck hadn't run out, I was just crying out for help, but I just went about it in the wrong way. And nearly lost everything around me during the whole process, sorry for the trouble and stress I've caused. I'm just attempting to find myself, along the path through the troubled times that are upon me.