That Summer In The Woodlands

The woodlands are a dark place, haunted by their past mistakes, the long lost souls stalk the grounds, without ever making any sounds, a woman wanders by, when suddenly something catches her eye, she notices a figure way in the distance, she starts questioning a ghostly existence, swinging by the guillotine, now the views serene, but this place is my home, I'm free to roam, but nobody tells you about fear, even when something evils near, your blood can be smelt, your pain felt, you change direction, running away for miles, suddenly your attacked by the evil infection, as you run across the brick tiles, pus oozes from your skin, you eat the cooked pig skin, pulled out from under your coat, everything starts to bleed, including the cut from your throat, you soon have a heavy nosebleed, you collapse to the ground, all of a sudden there's no sound, only the whistling of the wind, and the bustling of the trees, everything around you becomes dimmed, your whole body starts to freeze, a group of men came by, saw the lady's corpse laying still on the ground, in the end they had to try, move her body round, so that they could pick her up, and load her onto the truck, to set off on their journey again, without leaving a bloodstain, along the truck, can't even afford to be stuck, they'll use her body when they get home, attach the skin to some of their clothes, then place her remains in a glass cabinet, the locals soon heard what was happening, and couldn't believe the pure terror, what they knew was pure horror, and so the woodlands were abandoned, and the community were saddened, poor woman they'd say, some say she was left astray, whatever the real reason, this girl had no chance of fighting this demon, that she crossed paths with, and now her story's one of the local community's greatest myths, that continues to be sold, and the story continues to be told.