Gone

We go day to day, without nothing much to say, or without many hands to hold, or no stories left to be told, people have left my life, and it still doesn't feel right, that I can't call them on the phone, or hold them close so their not alone, or tell them how my life is changing, no conversations between us exchanging, things change every year, yet I still cry the same tear, I shout up to the sky, and begin to question why, they aren't here in my life, to talk to me through the night, I can't make plans to spend a day with them, instead my heart feels numb, filled with the pain and heartache, that just makes my emotions shake.

Gone are they days, where my families would come together, we've all seemingly changed our ways, as if we can't get past the stormy weather, someone leaves your life, that seemed to make everything feel right, it makes your realise, how much you need them back, as you begin to dry your eyes, as you slowly begin to divert off the track, the family lane, begins to feel our pain, it's like we need rebuilding, as we continue gliding, down back to the ground without making any sound.

I flew upwards to the heavens, just to try and learn some lessons, on the meaning of life, and why there's never a light, bright enough to take away the darkness, instead it all feels heartless, why can't we see the ones we've lost, even just for one day, instead I got to battle the frost, any way, that I can, without some kind of plan, if only they could walk back into our lives, even for just one more night, why would that be so bad? Maybe because, we'd all end up so sad.