The Eleventh Day

On the eleventh day, of the eleventh month, I have something I'd like to say, about the ones, who sacrificed their lives, for this world that we live in, fighting for the government that just tell lies, and whom prefer to live in a world of sin.

Rows and rows, of our heroes laid out in the fields, as a group of crows, flies over our fallen like a group of protective shields, I can hear the crows scream, as our fallen start to dream, I wonder if the sadness will stop, as I begin to feel the very last raindrop.

As the years go by, more and more of our guys, prepare for the fights, to protect our country's rights, to do good for the royals, by remaining ever so loyal, to help the civilians of this country, get by their Monday, without feeling any horror, for their son or their daughter, maybe one day all this will end, and everything will soon be on the mend.

I want to remember the fallen soldiers, as they place their hand onto my shoulder, to tell me their there to protect me, in spirit, from the world's evil and misery, as my dreams become vivid, it shows me a world full of happiness, with no sadness, just a world living in peace, a world where all violence finally did cease.