They All Come Out At Night

The faint sound of a bell ringing, the Owls in the night singing, adults running around, making the loudest sound, the smell of chaos fills the air, somebody stops to pay the fare, whilst others say a quiet prayer.

The snow pours down from the sky, children begin to cry, others begin to sigh, while the rest just wonder why, shops open late, frustration soon turns into hate, people push and pull, some shout a mouthful, others begin to steal, from the vulnerable, the homeless search around for a meal, the old just walk around miserable.

It's that time of year, where we race to get more beer, than we ever need, to fill out greed, more gifts, to satisfy the kids, wasting away our money, as if it's funny, not thinking about the poor, cause we all just want more, we don't give to charity, we act with vulgarity, we lack good deeds, to fill our greedy needs, and plant the evil seeds, within society, without offering proceeds, forgetting all laws of propriety.

In this one month, we feel the need to confront, and race to get the best prize, ignoring children's crying eyes, maybe we should stop to think about all the hurt, that we convert, into this Life, for just one day, where we stab each other in the back with a knife, tell me, is this the right way? It isn't right, to ruin a child's enjoyment, with your greed and your poison.

Maybe we need to stop and think of the bad, and help give out more good, that's to be had, if only we could, unite as one, and enjoy this occasion full of fun, and not aim to hurt ones family, and make them face tragedy, and enjoy the drinks and the food, and only do good, this is the time for us to help one another, not to make one family suffer, for greed, for greed is and evil seed, that only the selfish will use, if only the world could call a truce, for the good, then enjoy Christmas, we could, without the need to be vicious.