Therapy

I go from day to day, feeling the same way, believing I'm all alone, whilst I battle through a depressive zone, sometimes I cry, wishing that I would die, I'm not gonna lie, I sometimes wish I had a unlimited supply, of prescription pills by my side.

The struggles in my life, are daily, I wish I had the courage to run and hide, before it all drives me crazy, there are days where I believe I need therapy, but then the community, of Opuss speaks to me, and helps me to believe, in my abilities, and the creativity, deep inside of me, that allows me, to share my poetry, and gives me the courage, to flourish, and share my poems, revealing my deepest emotions.

Maybe one day, I won't be so alone and crazy, and maybe life will pave out the way, for me, on this rocky journey, that I travel on just to reach the dizziest heights available to me, just so then I could be happy, in my life, without needing anything that'll make me snappy, all I ever wanna do in life is try, is that so hard, deep inside the pain has left me feeling scarred.

So thanks, once again, to Opuss, for lending me a guiding hand, and healing my pain, and making me feel less hopeless, living in a world, full of hate, and to breaking the mould, and in deciding my creative fate.