Unite As One

You're being kicked on the floor, you can't take anymore, you haven't got any strength left, you've tried your best, maybe you should just quit, people just use you as aim for their spit, you try and fight back, but instead you're laying flat on your back, they've hit you with the knockout punch, and gone ahead and stolen your lunch.

Maybe now is the time for us to unite as one, and lay down under the sun, and think of a way to fight our enemies, with words instead of guns and machetes, and show them who's the most powerful, and the most towering, and rise above it all, whilst we stand there and watch them fall.

I wanna send out a message, to those in need, I promise that it won't be aggressive, I'm not the one who's the evil seed, sitting here, hoping that now you can finally hear, what I'm trying to tell you, hoping that you'll believe it's true, I hear the wind whistle, guiding us by, like a quiet missile, up towards the sky, way up high, making sure that we can fly.

Set off into the distant world, don't get too caught up in the whirl, make sure you understand everything that you need to know, so you can carry on your glow, visit a new place, smile with grace, make someone's day, even if it's just to stay with them and pray, for strength, as you look towards one another at arm's length, you see that person smile, and meanwhile, you set off again to leave, as you've helped make that person believe, that they can grieve, whilst you wipe away their tear with a sleeve, and say your goodbyes, as you both look up to the sunny skies.