Bare

I'll undress you 'til you're nothing but lace, without leaving a single trace, across the skin on your body, girl, I always knew you were naughty, you got my mind in a trip, I gotta' be careful, I may just slip, I've heard you called me the Devil, I'll leave you on the side, bare, destroy your dream of being a bride, as I kneel down to say a prayer.

You made us a lovers paradise, laid down on a bed full of petal roses, you offered to become the ultimate sacrifice, you must've known I had a darker ulterior motive, you let me do as I please, to your body, you wanted to be my own dirty tease, but I just wanted to leave you lifeless with a cold, floppy body.

I gave you excitement, for the first night, didn't wanna leave you frightened, as you looked a great sight, I tied you up, and kept you quiet, and gently gave your body a rub, and you laid there silent, and so time passed, and somehow the pleasure lasted, you got your desires, thanks to my powers, but now I wanted mine, do you remember, that this was your last night?

The devil was hungry, he could smell fear, this time he wasn't being funny, and now things became severe, she was to become his meal, that was part of the deal, and so she laid still, and let the Devil have his thrill..