Chapter 10

MR. LEVI(Kelvin's Secretary)

"Kelvin", was all I was able to say. Not even loud enough to be heard. Kelvin and Zoe are kissing? But how? How is it possible? Kelvin hates her. But he seemed to be enjoying the kiss. No. Maybe it's just one of my stupid imaginations. How can I imagine this awful thing right now?After a while,Kelvin placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back.

My muscles tensed in the most unpleasant, painful way as Zoe lifted a brow and tilted her head to face me in the most annoying way. Kelvin noticed and turned his head. His eyes widened immediately. "Shit"he whispered.

I swallowed hard and moved a step back. Kelvin tried to move closer to me but the more he kept swallowing the distance between us, the more I widened it. I turned my back and run off. I threw my heels away and run on my bare feet. "Babe, babe, wait. What you just saw is not the truth. You were not even supposed to see it." He said.

How dare him call me babe after what I just saw? It's not true? Duh, I saw them with my own eyes. And I'm not supposed to see that? So he could go around lying to me that he loves me and playing with my emotions?

He tried running after me but the reporters quickly rushed to him. The tears I've been keeping for so long started pouring like a river. I run to God knows where when I entered a club. I sat on a chair and before I could realize, I've been drinking for the past hour or maybe it's been longer. I don't know.

I thought Kelvin hated Zoe. Or is he truly in love with her? Then that means he was just playing me. I've heard 'love is blind' a hundred times but I thought it was just a saying. Love is indeed blind. I couldn't see his trap and fell right into it. Why do I have to be the one that he has to play with? Why me? Why not someone else? Did he lie to his parents about me, or they knew about it all this while?

So all the 'I love Gianna not you Zoe', all the 'stay away from Gianna, she is mine', what he said both in the restaurant and in his house, the slap he gave to Zoe, all the money he spent on me, what he told the reporters, all that was a show? It was a lie? It was all his idea of a joke? What have I done to deserve all this? This life is just so unfair to me.

I lost track of time after my third drink. It hurt to much to think about Kelvin. When I stood up, a weird looking old man approached me. "Hey pretty, were you looking for me? Cause I've been looking for you for so long." He said. He smelled of liquor. His teeth were so brown and were actually practicing social distance. So disgusting.

I ignored him and walked past him but he pulled me back. "Don't be such a killer joy sweety. You look delicious. A night with you, and I'm thankful don't you think?" My lips curled in disgust. "Piss off" I said and gave him a hard slap on his ugly face. All eyes were on us. "My daughter is just a little drunk. She acts a little insane. I will send her home. Everyone enjoy your evening." He said. What a pedophile.

"You better calm down and keep your mouth shut or else I will do something that will make you even lose your life." He said. Poor me. Kelvin where are you? You put me into this mess.

He dragged me and I kept on shouting"No,No,No." Everyone thought what he said was true. They thought I was truly insane. Insane my butt.

"Let her go." I heard Kelvin's voice. The place was filled with his men. There were gasps here and there. His men held the man's hands at the back of him making him helpless and I fell into his arms. "Sorry babe. I'm so sorry." He said.

"Kelvin, how could you do this to me? How dare you?" I cried bitterly. Seeing him brought back all the memories. "Honey, I di......." He didn't finish his statement when I passed out in his arms.

★★★★★★★★★★★★

I opened my eyes slowly. I was on a huge bed in a huge room. Where I'm I? Boom! I now realized. My room in Kelvin's family house. I was not wearing the dress from last night but instead a rosy cute short with it's tank top.