Chapter 28

So I've decidedly to surprise you guys a little with one P.O.V of Kelvin.  This is my first time trying it so please show some love. I know you will definitely love it. Just stay tune and enjoy. And please, don't forget to vote and comment.

Kelvin's P.O.V

My world came crushing on me when one of our computer worms broke the fact to me that someone had access to my personal computer and invaded my privacy. And to my horror, the CCTV cameras showed a clear view of Louis Wilson. He got out of prison not long ago and I'm very much aware he has come back to take his revenge. What? There was no revenge in this. He did something bad, he got arrested and he is supposed to learn his lesson.

What does he want now? To hurt me or kill me? The one thing that kept bugging me was how he managed to access all those things without no one noticing. Did he get trained for the six years he served in prison?

I could see Levi and Sawyer lost in their thoughts. They are probably thinking of how to protect me. "Call Miss Angelina Sanders." Angelina is a highly trained FBI and not most people know her. She has the talent of exposing wrong doers and I'm very much aware she could help us. It didn't take long before she came and was sent straight into my office.

"Hi Mr. Wigglesworth." She said in a professional way as she extended her hands to greet me. I slowly stood off my chair and took it. She is our only hope now. "Miss, I need your help." I said as Sawyer narrated everything to her. She then asked of everybody in my family. And I mean everyone. Mom and Dad, Lia, Gianna, Stacie, Lilly and my second Mom. She looked at the white board which were pinned with our pictures for a long time as if she was thinking of something. We just stayed back and let her do her job.

After a while, she said; "Your Mom and Dad are safe because there is no possible means he would try to harm them and even if he tries to, he can't. They are heavily guarded. Stacie, Lilly and Mrs. Blake are safe as well. Now the ones living alone are the ones in danger. You, Gianna and Lia. Louis is a very smart person. He went to prison because of you and Gianna. So he probably hates both of you. But per what I've heard, he likes Gianna and wants to get rid of you. You are his target. He is way to smart to come straight for you. He would surely want to hurt you through the person you really love. The person he knows you will die for is your fiancée. His next move will be on your fiancée. He will be forced to do something to her despite the fact that he likes her. So now we have to manage to make him think you have nothing to do with your fiancée anymore. That you don't love her anymore. That way, he will think since you now broke up with your fiancé then he will surely get the chance to mend her broken heart and prove to her that he loves her. So he wouldn't want to mess up such great opportunity and hurt her. But he will surely try to hurt the person next in line close to you and that will be Lia, your sister. Now we need to make him get his mind off Lia. You need to take someone to pretend as if she is your new girlfriend and the person so close to your heart. And you would have to prove that to a lot of people. I mean a lot and probably everyone. But the question is how?" She sat to think for a while and said, " your award giving ceremony. You need to declare to the world that you broke up with your fiancée and you have a new girlfriend. That person will soon be his target to get to you. And we don't want to put someone in danger so who can we choose? We need someone smart." She said. That's so easy to do. I just need to inform Gianna it is all a plan to get to Louis.

"You. Why don't you take that position? You are smart. Pretend to be his girlfriend." Levi said. I agree with him. She is smart. "Yeah. You are an FBI . It will be easy for you to track him down." I said. I'm willing to do anything to protect my family and above all Gianna. She looked at me for a while and said, "will that be okay with you Mr. Wigglesworth?" Is she kidding me? We are talking about my family.