Chapter 11

There he stood. In front of his locker looking so miserable. But still breath taking. My Apollo. How would he react if I tell him the truth? If I tell him I love him and I won't leave him. I rehearsed on what to tell him when we meet the whole night. I'm sure he will be so glad to hear my words.

And then, he turned to me. He faced me. He looked into my eyes and I looked in his. Those eyes I usually get lost in. There was no color in his eyes but I could still see the love he has for me. The love that no one could ever replace. He had dark circle around his eyes like I do except mine was invisible with the help of my concealer.

Kelvin, prepare to be happy cause I'm gonna lit up your mood. I stood in the hall way. The exact place we first met. The exact place he bumped into me. He approached me and I took a deep breath, the first thing I have to say was struggling to come out. Oh I can't wait.

I watched with pride and excitement as he approached. I was about to talk when he walked right past me. I was confused. Right, maybe he probably thought I was still angry with him and wanted to do what I asked him to do. To stay away from me. Or maybe he was imagining me anywhere he goes and so when he saw me, he was not sure if it was truly me or still his imagination again.

Let me go to class. I will sit next to him as always and he will then know that it's not his imagination. Yeah! I watched him as his back disappeared into our class. Even his back looks handsome. I was still admiring when Zoe approached. "Look at this Silly girl. She thought Kelvin was in love with her. Girls, guess what, Kelvin kissed me Yesterday in front of her eyes. It's all in the news." She said.

Really? Kelvin kissed her. I rolled my eyes when I heard one of her girls saying, "congratulations Zoe. You've finally earned the love you always deserved. Kelvin's love. What does this girl think? That she could compete with you and win?"

"Shut up all of you. You think Kelvin actually kissed her? Then why did he slap her after I left? Is that also called love? Please, never misplace hatred with love. They are two opposite things and they are capable of doing powerful things." I simply said. "Yeah, that made sense. Zoe are you sure you didn't misplace the two? Because what Gianna is saying mak......... Sorry." One of her girls said but quickly shut up when Zoe shot her her devilish glare.

"See? Your girls even know more than you. They can at least differentiate between those two things. Well if you refuse to think, let me help you. Kelvin actually hates you. The truth hurts but we can't do anything about it. You will thank me later." Yeah! The truth really hurts. It makes the person wicked in your eyes but after some time, you will get over it and even thank the person later.

"Whatever" she said as she left. What has she to say if not whatever. "Hi. It is nice to meet you again. I've missed you a lot." A voice whispered in my ears. I knew who that voice belonged to. "Baby girl." I said and hugged her. It's been only three days since we talked on the phone but it seemed like forever.

Cassie traveled with her family to Italy to see her cousin during the summer holidays "Girl. Tell me everything that happened when I was gone." She said eager to hear me out. "Well, things didn't go on well when you were out of town."

"What do you mean? What happened?" She asked. After sending her to a quite place and explaining everything to her, she was also disappointed in me. "So all that happened? I was not allowed to watch TV. Mum said I'm addicted to it so I didn't hear it in the news. But you could have given him the chance to explain. "

"I know. I didn't think. What I'm I gonna do now?" "Well, don't worry. Kelvin won't be angry with you. In fact, I think he will be so happy to know that you now know the truth. It's not your fault. Almost every girl will do the same." She assured me. After a while, the school bell echoed through the hallway down to us. We headed to the classroom together.