Chapter 23

Above picture is Ivan Mon-dragon

The elevator suddenly came to a stop and the doors glided open. A long corridor with cream colored walls with gold and silver ornaments lay before us. We were led to a dark glass door at the end of the corridor which seemed to be the only door here except for an emergency exit.

The lady handed me the key card and excused herself. I went on and opened the door and stepped down the four stairs before us. The floor was held in black and white and were arranged in order. Four white luxury couches surrounded a luxury low table at the center of the room.

At its side stood a huge golden lamp and above the sitting area, a gigantic golden ball dangling and reflecting light. Beside each couch sat huge gold ornaments. To the right was a dining table that could seat my whole family. Like the door, it was made out of glass. Further to the right was an opened kitchen.

The stunning city light came in view with the huge windows and the curtains produced a soft and elegant atmosphere. I walked slowly towards the window and looked out. I could see a long round perfect swimming pool that glowed like the stars in the sky. I can't wait to enjoy the sunset just by sitting in the pool and looking up the sky. This was the perfect view to admire God's creation. This is called luxury.

Moving to the right, I could see, two opposite doors facing each other. I entered the right room and the lights automatically turned on. Just like the sitting room, the floor was also held in black and white. In the middle of the room laid a huge master bed which was laid neatly with black and white duvet. The headboard was a gold in color which complimented the golden lamp, the nightstand and the chandelier.

The walls were painted cream and there stood a huge TV screen. The study table was at the left conor and I opened a small room which led to the walk in closet. There were nothing much there except newly folded towels and bathrobes.

Going out and into the sitting area, I saw Ray proudly smiling at me as if he has won a game. "This is truly called Paradise." I must admit, this place actually fascinated me. I looked at the clock on the wall and oh, it was late.

"Gianna, it is almost 10pm. Let me get you your things." He said. I almost nodded but remembering the girlish stuffs I had to pack myself, I insisted on going with him. We headed downstairs together and went to the house.

Praying we shouldn't encounter any unpleasant things to the eye, we entered the house and oh, someone should save me. Gwen was lying on the couch almost close to naked and his, I will say partner was lying on the floor face down, his butt exposed to us.

My stomach did a somersault. I vowed to myself never to see any guy naked until I marry and here I was staring at a white butt. Oh God, save me. Ray saw the panic and by passed me to see what was going on. He sent me out at ones and I gladly compelled.

Some minutes passed and he asked me in. I could see Gwen's partner furious as he passed beside me and slammed the door behind me. I didn't bother asking what happened. It was not going to provide any benefit for me anyway. I wrapped Gwen in a duvet.

Getting all my things, we headed back to the seven star hotel which was now my new home. Stepping inside the hotel, I saw a cute child throwing tantrum. Three guys wearing the same outfit which I presume were guards were staring at the small boy as he kept throwing tantrum. "Mom, I'm not going home. I'm staying in this penthouse you and Dad promised me." The child shouted. He wants my new home?

"Ivan, we should head home. Your room is even bigger than the penthouse. You are too small to stay here alone. This is one of your favorite penthouses. We could plan a visit to the other penthouse you will choose. Mom promise. This one is already occupied. It wouldn't be nice if we throw the person out and besides the person who booked the penthouse has a business deal with your dad." His Mom said.