Chapter 20

I woke up at the banging of my door or what I thought was the banging of my door. My eyes were still heavy and therefore I was even unable to fully open them. Like seriously? I looked on my phone on the nightstand which almost fell off my hand because I couldn't even see properly.

It was 4:20am and I only slept for an hour. Who is making this noise? I lazily slipped off my bed only to discover the boys next door were playing music. Oh God. What is wrong with this people? I opened my window and two guys were at the balcony looking at my window.

One was resting his arms on the glass balcony fence while the other who looks like a person ready to torment one's life was holding a drink in his hands sipping it bit by bit. I walked down to my balcony which was not too far nor too short from them. Were they doing this on purpose to wake me?

If they were then screw them. "Oh baby girl, finally. I thought you will never wake up." The drink guy said. "What is wrong with you people? Can't I sleep now? You guys should better switch off that stupid music before I call the cops on you for disturbing the neighborhood and trust me, I will gladly do that." I shouted.

"Easy wildcat. We are only having a party down here. Wanna join?" He asked again. A dawn party? Come on! Who does that? "No thank you. I'm okay. I have better things to do unlike you guys who disturbs the entire neighborhood claiming you are partying. Now please, if you would switch off that music and allow me to go back to sleep or I call the cops on you and you won't like it when I do."

He looked at me incredulously folding his arms against his chest and putting his drink on the mini table beside him. A lot of people don't see me as 'the rude type' but wait till you do something that pisses me off. I'm gonna hiss and strike like a snake that is feeling insecure around a couple of people. But actually, I'm a really cool person.

And just staying here not more that 24 hours, has really proven to me that these guys are really going to enjoy disturbing me. And I'm not going to smile to them like Gwen has been. Never. Not unless I've seen they are nice people.

He held his hands up surrendering to me as if I was a police. Well he better should. The other guy on the other hand kept staring at me and at a point, I thought I was standing outside naked. I looked at myself. I was in my big pink pajamas.

"Hey Ray, let's get out of here. She is not just any chick to hook up with." He said smashing his hands on the other guy's back as he spined around and left. What was he thinking? That I was going to be thirsty for them or what? Very funny.

Ray kept his eyes glued on me and then I asked him, "why are you staring at me like I'm naked?" He smirked and somehow I didn't like how this Ray guy was acting towards me. He shook his head. What? He doesn't talk or what?

"Hey, don't you talk." I asked and he smirked at me again. What? "I do talk sweetheart." He sounded like Kelvin. Except his voice was much thicker. He possessed some kind of charisma. He then smiled at me as if he knew he sounded just like Kelvin.

"Can I come there? In your balcony?" He asked. "And how are you going to do that?" I asked. Looking left, then right, he jumped out of his balcony to mine in just a twinkle of an eye. What? How did he do that? Looking at the distance, I would never do that. And why was he at my balcony now?

"What are you doing? Are you insane? Why would you come here? And I don't even know you." I said but all he did again was smirked. Was he born to smirk at me or what? "Chill scaredy cat. Don't freak out. You might not know me but your fiancé does. Kelvin Wigglesworth."

My eyes widened. What is he talking about? How does he know Kelvin? Or he was looking at me when I was talking with Kelvin? Or when Gwen was talking to him. That must be it. "And why should I believe you?"