Chapter 17

"Gianna, wake up. Today is Cassie, you and Kelvin's graduation." Oh my! It was true. Today, we are graduating. Today is exactly three months we've been staying with the Wigglesworth. It was so cool to stay in the same house with Kelvin for three months. His room was just next door so I visited him often and he does the same.

I couldn't believe Mum said after the graduation, we head home. I was excited and sad at the same time. "Gianna, I can't believe you are still in bed. It's almost 7:00am and your graduation is at 8:30am. Do you want to be late?"

Stacie rushed to my room and pulled my blanket from me. "Kelvin is done and is waiting for you downstairs." She said already dressed, eating a loft of bread.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that, I dressed into one of the dresses I bought when Mum sent us shopping. It was meant for today. I went downstairs only to see everyone having breakfast without Kelvin and his father.

I sat at my usual spot and looked around to see if I could see any sign of them. But No, there wasn't. "Kelvin and Henry are upstairs discussing some important thing dear. They will soon come downstairs for breakfast." Mum Lisa said.

After meal, only Dad came for breakfast without Kelvin. I asked him and he told me he was in his room. I climbed upstairs to his door and knocked softly on it. "Kelvin, can I come in?" I said poking my head in his room.

"Yeah. You are welcomed anytime." I walked slowly to him. "You look stunning honey." He said as he winked at me. He was already dressed in a white shirt and a pair of black trouser.

I smiled and went to him on the bed resting my back against the headboard

I smiled and went to him on the bed resting my back against the headboard. There was something bothering him. I just knew it. He was happy but not so happy like how he was supposed to be. "Kelvin, is something wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head lightly and hugged me. "I will miss you." He said. "Are you going somewhere?" He didn't reply me, just kept hugging me. "I will miss when you go to your house." He finally said.

I see. "I will miss you too." I rested my head on his shoulder as he kept stroking my hair. "Let's stay like this for a long period of time, okay?" I smiled and nodded. Then I felt something wet at my back. Then he sniffed. "Kelvin?" I whispered but there was no response.

"Kelvin, you are scaring me. What is it?" I pulled away and stared at his face. There were tears in his eyes. He was crying. "Kelvin, are you crying?" I asked. He said nothing but hugged me again. "I'm not crying. Something just entered my eye." He paused a little as he planted a soft kiss on my head.

"Gianna, you know what? I like you a lot. I don't think I can ever live without you. You've captured my heart and it's now yours. I don't know exactly what I like about you but whenever I see you, I feel at ease. Your smile makes me smile. I love you soo much. Bear that in mind. No matter what happens, don't ever leave me." He said.

Oh Kelvin. He stared into my eyes. His eyes held adoration. It was like he can see right through me. "I love you too Mr.Wighlesworth. Your heart is now in my hands Kelvin and I'm gonna shower it with love." He didn't say anything. Only smiled and hugged me again. I knew something was bothering him. He was just not happy.