Chapter 42

I just couldn't sleep. Why would I even want to sleep? My big day is tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll become Mrs. Gianna Spencer Wigglesworth. Yayyy, finally. I've always dreamed of this day. I just know everything is going to be a success. My wedding dress is perfect, my shoes are stunning, my ring is a sight and I know I'll be the princess on my big day.

Kelvin took one of his hotels for all the invited guests and I, the princes is in my penthouse. We've already planned our honeymoon and it is going to be at ST. LUCIA located in Caribbean archipelago. It's a fantastic island with beautiful beaches and gorgeous natural beauty. We are definitely going to the Reduit beach and see it's white sands and clear water. Right after the wedding, we get a full month of vacation to spend there. I am even more excited than Kelvin.

I rolled on the bed, nearly pushing Gianna off the bed. She is seriously looking through her phone and reminding everyone everything needs to be perfect tomorrow. "Gianna, let your beautiful head rest for tomorrow. We can't afford a tired looking bride with dark circles around her eyes at the wedding. That will be a disaster."

"Even if I get dark circles, makeup is definitely covering it up." She rolled over and faced me looking at me with a grin. "Such a smart bride. If you don't sleep right now, how are you going to enjoy your wedding and with Kelvin?" Right. I needed to sleep. But sleep wasn't being friendly with me today.

I turned away from her immediately. "Kelvin's soon to be wife, stop worrying your pretty head and rest for Kelvin. I thought you were excited for tomorrow. I don't want Kelvin to blame me for a tired bride tomorrow." Cassie sure knows how to tease me. I giggled a little and faked a mild snore. That is all that I can do to get her off my back. When she starts to tease me, I'll turn into the pink bride tomorrow. I'll die out of embarrassment. "Sleep well Mrs. I mean Gianna baby." Then she burst out laughing. You see what I was talking about? I tightly shut my eyes and she continued laughing and whispering about tomorrow into my ears. She's such a tease.

            $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I could feel a soft hand rubbing my arms up and down in the most comfortable way. I groaned before relaxing deep into my comfy covers. But that didn't last long. It took me two seconds to remember what I had to remember. My wedding day!! "My baby." I heard in my ears. I knew that voice. I jerked up, fully adjusting to the light. Mom. I knew it. She gave me grace warm smile that always set my heart at ease. "Time to wake up. It's your big day." She said. "Yes it is Mom." I raised myself and feel into her opened arms. "My girl is getting married. I'm so excited." She whispered.

The living room of the suit was already decorated for my big day. Balloons were everywhere, flowers were all over the room. Gianna was ordering people around to put things right where they are supposed to be and trust me, she has already taken her shower. It was only 6:00 in the morning. 5 hours more for the whole ceremony to start and 7 hours more to be officially Mrs. Gianna Spencer Wigglesworth.

As soon as Gianna spotted me, she rushed over to me. "Everything is going as planned and trust me, you'll get the best wedding anyone could ever wish for." What can I do without her? I held her by her arms and swept her into my embrace. She is the best. "Thank you Cassie." I whispered in her ears. She whispered an awwww and held me tighter. Brushing her hands through my hair, she said "this is the least I could do for my best friend on her wedding day."

She's everything I could ask for. When she pulled away, she gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Now go and relax in the bathtub. Your makeup artist and hairdresser will be here in the next 1 hour. And don't worry, your sisters are taking good care of Kelvin. He almost snuggled in to see you today but we caught him. He is under your sisters supervision for now."

Oh Kelvin. He'll never change. I went ahead to take my bath while Cassie and Mom took care of the rest of the things. After my bath, I applied the products I bought specifically for this day. While my hair was being styled, Mom, Cassie and my sisters stood beside me admiring me for the last time I'm theirs. Pictures were being taken and after everything, we all burst out crying.

It was almost 10:00 when Mom and everyone else got dressed. Cassie, Mia, Stacie and Lilly wore almost the same outfit from Channel since they are my bridesmaids. They all looked absolutely perfect for the occasion.

While I was sitting on the bed in my white expensive bath rob, my wedding dress was pulled over to me

While I was sitting on the bed in my white expensive bath rob, my wedding dress was pulled over to me. It was worn by a dummy and I could see how perfect it was going to look on me.

Everyone smiled as the middle aged woman helped me into the dress in the closet. I wanted them to see the whole outfit after I put it on. After she did my beautiful shoes and placed on the jewellery and everything, she said to me; "you are the most stunning bride I've ever seen. I wish you all the best in your marriage." She said smiling warmly at me. I couldn't help giving her my biggest smile. She was nice.

"Are you ready to show the whole result to your family?" She whispered helping me up the comfortable chair and helping me walk towards the door. She held it opened for me as I glided through it to my family. "So how do I look?" I asked. They all stared at me and Mom being Mom burst out crying. "My beautiful baby, you look like an angel." She walked over and hugged me carefully observing her every move so as not to ruin my dress.

And that was it. How we all shed tears of joy and hugging and happiness and everything. Just name it. "The car is here to pick you up." We all got interrupted when Mr. Levi came to inform us. He gave me his brightest smile and blowed me a kiss. Kelvin was going to be over the moon ones he sees me. He is already in another car at the ceremony only waiting for us. Yes. It was only 40 minutes to time and thank God the location was just a minute drive. I could probably just run there but who wants to see a running bride on her wedding day in her wedding dress? Cassie will be the first to die out of shock.

The car took us into an empty room connected to the ceremony hall. Mr. Levi said Kelvin wants to be the first to see his wife before everyone does. Funny. He held me by my hand out of the car while my sisters were adjusting my long beautiful gown. Mom couldn't stop crying. It was as if the tears were falling out of a fountain stuck to her eyes. I knew it was all tears of joy but come on, she was definitely going to make me cry as well. I don't want to ruin my makeup on my big day.

I slightly shook my head at her to stop her from crying and she gave me a slight nod. I immediately told myself to calm down so to stop my blurry eyes from tearing up. It didn't take long before I heard the music Kelvin chose to be played playing. I knew he was making his entrance because you could hear the compliments people were giving him right where I was.