Charpter 5

THE WHEELCHAIR I TOOK FROM MUM'S ROOM

I couldn't sleep the whole night. I was thinking of what to do to teach Zoe a lesson she will never forget. I was checking the time continuously and it seems the time was not even moving. It was like something held it making a second a year to me.

I tossed and turned on the bed until finally I closed my eyes and my world was filled with darkness.

I opened my eyes when my phone vibrated under my pillow. "Sweetie, Open up, I'm here." Kelvin already knew the pin to my gate and so he unlocked it and was waiting for me to open the main door.

I stood up and went downstairs. I unlocked the door and Kelvin came in smiling. It was still dawn and was freezing. He was wearing casual clothes and he looked good as always.

 He was wearing casual clothes and he looked good as always

WHAT KELVIN WORE

"Hey sleepy head, hope you slept well." He said rubbing his hand in my already messed up ban. "You know you are very beautiful even without make up?"

I inclined my head looking up at him with my right eye closed smiling. "Now let's get to work." Oh yeah. We need to teach Zoe a lesson.

I climbed the stairs with Kelvin following me closely. I looked at him then turned my head immediately.Hey! I was going to take a bath. He can't follow me to my room. When I finish bathing how will I enter my room with him there? How will I even dress up after bathing?

I usually watch it in movies. Girls towel always fall off after bathing when there is a boy in their room. No he can't go into the room with me. What if my towel fall off? 'Gianna you are thinking too much. Life isn't a movie.' My inner thought told me.

How will I tell him to now? I looked at him and smiled shyly. "Right. I will just stay here, in the couch, waiting for you." I breathe out. Wow,it's good he reads my expression, that way I shouldn't bother saying things I don't know how to say.

"Thanks. I will just bath and come right now. Just give me 30 minutes." I said as I run off. He looked at me, smiled and sat on the couch.

I bathed faster than I always do and went to Mum's bedroom to get a wheelchair and bandages for our plan. It was not stealing it was borrowing. I will surely put it back.

 I will surely put it back