Chapter 4

THE FRONT VIEW OF MY SCHOOL

I peered at the clock again. It was past midnight but I couldn't sleep. I stretched my hand to take some water but realized I was out of it. Oh no, why did I forget to bring some.

I slipped out of bed and left the room not bothering to put on a bathrobe. It was dark at the corridor but the light turned on automatically when I stepped there.

 It was dark at the corridor but the light turned on automatically when I stepped there

THE CORRIDOR

I felt my way towards the staircase,then slowly descended it. At the end of the hall,light spilled out from the kitchen. I forgot to turn on the light yesterday. Yeah, that is so me. Stepping into the kitchen I turned off the lights. Now I'm good to go to my room. I took two steps when I realised I came here for something in the first place.

A SMALL PICTURE OF THE KITCHEN

Yeah! I remember now, thank God. I came for water. I switched on the lights, opened the fridge to get some water and left still forgetting to switch off the light. No wonder Mom still doesn't get how I manage to top my class.

Aaaaa! Was it only me or it happens to everyone? I whirled around and switched it off. I hurried up the stairs and slipped into my room,shut the door behind me and crept onto my bed.

I woke up with my eyes heavy with sleep. I wish time could go back to last night so I would sleep all over again. But life doesn't work that way. I rolled on my bed until I fell to the ground. Ouch! That hurts. I checked the place I was injured yesterday and my knee looked just fine. Kelvin, his name slipped past my lips without even knowing. We being together excites me. I cannot believe he actually loved me the first time he saw me.

I quickly went into the shower and relaxed inside it. After all Kelvin is going to pick me up. After the shower, I picked a dress and slide it on. It looks cute on me, I can tell.

 It looks cute on me, I can tell