Chapter 6

A PICTURE OF HENRY WIGGLESWORTH (KELVIN'S FATHER)

"A date? Tonight? I will be glad to." I shouted. I liked going on dates with Kelvin. Of course we went on several dates but I am always excited when he mentions a new one. I can never get satisfied when it comes to going on dates with Kelvin.

He makes me feel special whenever I'm around him. I danced around the room happily saying "I have a date with Kelvin" countless times. I stopped eventually. "What I'm I gonna wear?" I asked myself. I need to find myself something beautiful but yet simple.

As I was contemplating on what to wear, the door bell rung. I peeped at the person through the CCTV camera and saw it was a delivery guy. I opened the door to inform him I didn't order anything.

"I didn't order anything." I said. The guy stood there checking me out from hair to toe. I was wearing a tank top with shorts. I snapped my finger "hey, my eyes are up here." I said immediately.

"Ummm, yeah, sorry." He said embarrassed rubbing his hand at the back of his neck. "It's okay. What's that?" I asked.

"OMG, I almost forgot. Sorry for checking you out, um mm... I mean looking at you. This is for you. Sign here."

He said that as if he was afraid of me now. But why? "I didn't order anything." I said looking at him confused. "Just take it please."

"But why? And who sent it?" I asked. "Miss, this is from a very expensive and private boutique. I am supposed to leave it with you. Please don't make my work difficult. Just take it and sign here."

"At least tell me who it is from." I said. "I'm not allowed to. I'm sorry." He looked at my thighs again but averted his eyes immediately. I took the box with a confused look on my face. After signing I handed him the book and the pen. "Thank you. Have a nice day miss." With that, he left.

I placed the box on the couch and opened it. I found a letter hanging at the edge of it. I opened it immediately.

THIS IS JUST A SMALL GIFT FROM ME TO YOU. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU IN THIS.
LOVE KELVIN

I see. So it was from Kelvin that was why the guy was freaking out when he looked at me with lustful eyes. I wonder what Kelvin told him when he handed him the box. I opened the box and as the sun rays hit it , it shone right on my face. I brought the dress out with its shoes and Jewelry.

THE DRESS KELVIN BOUGHT FOR ME

I was dumbfounded. It was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. This dress will definitely hung my curves perfectly and I will make sure to swing my hips.

My phone rung which startled me. I picked it up immediately. "Hey." I said. "Hi, with your voice so excited,I take it you got the present I sent you. Do you like it?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me. I love it. Thank you so much." I replied. "Then can you wear that for me tonight?" He asked. "Of course, I will be glad to."

"Great. I will pick you up 5:00pm. Is that okay with you?" Oh wow, he considers others. He doesn't go around making orders unless he is angry and wants to protect you. "Sure." I replied. "Love you." He said as I smiled.