Chapter 9- When I Land You're Mine

Valeria:

Shifting to my side I could feel someone or something next to me. Trying to adjust my eyes I was about to jump out of bed thinking I had a one night stand when I noticed I had no clothes on. Fuck!

My head was hurting and I couldn't remember where I was at. Turning over to my side I knew I wasn't under sheets and comforter alone. Pulling the comforter above my chin, this room was freezing and the fact I was naked didn't help. Feeling the person next to me kneeing my hip, I gasped.

Finally looking to my side I recognize the face that was next to me, it was Abel who was sleeping. Finally relaxing I took a deep breath of relief. Sleeping on his stomach, he had one leg out of the blankets and the other bent near my hip under the covers. Pulling the blanket to cover him entirely I decided to fall back asleep not to wake him.

Turning to my side, my bare back was facing him when I felt him put his arm around me, he pulled himself close to me as I laid there frozen. He was clearly asleep and did this out of habit. Finally drifting off to sleep, I started to feel light kisses on my back shoulder. This had to be a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~

Opening my eyes, the room had finally brighten from sun peaking through the covered window. Laying on my back, I stared at the ceiling with my eyes heavy and my head throbbing. Having to use the restroom, I slowly moved Abel's arm off of me as I got up. The sheet was twisted so I pulled it off completely to wrap myself with it since I was naked and cold. After finishing what I had to do in the restroom, I looked at my fresh face in the mirror as I washed it to wake myself up. Did I shower last night?

Wrapping myself with the sheet I opened the door just about to run into Abel's chest. Shit. Looking up he had a ghost of a smile on his face, for just waking up he looked sexy with his low eyes.

"Morning"

Cutting the silence, he smiled and tugged a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"I slept well, I think. Only waking up a few times because you were spreaded out across me"

Slightly laughing, I was struggling to stay on the bed as he hogged it up.

"Sorry, I'm used to sleeping alone so I like sleeping in the middle"

Pulling the sheet up, he noticed that I was still naked.

"You know where my dress is at?"

"I threw it away since you had vomit all over it. I helped take you a shower before putting you to bed"

Feeling my face flush, I felt so embarrassed. He must think I'm some immature girl that gets wasted and throws up chunks everywhere after drinking too much.

"I'm sorry, I---"

"Do you always make a habit to get that fucked up?

"No, I've just been stressed lately"

Walking over to his luggage, he started pulling out clothes and placing them on the bed. A pair of boxers, t-shirt, sweats and a zip up hoodie that had XO on it.

"Since you had nothing under that dress, you can wear this"

Walking toward him while holding the sheet, I touched the soft fabric of the clothing.

"Thank you, I'll give it back when I get home"

Picking up the clothes, I tied the sheet near my breast as I started sliding up his boxers.

"It's cool, you can keep the clothes"

Sitting on the bed he watched me intently as he made a call for room service.