Chapter 6- Fùck Me While I'm Faded

Abel:

Walking through the lobby I couldn't wait to get Val in my room. I didn't expect her to come back with me so I made plans with the crew to head out to a club. Texting them all to go out without me, I told them I was chilling with some bitches purposely not letting them know I went on a date with Val.

Now in the elevator she started kissing me aggressively, which turned me the fuck on. Kissing along my neck I was so lost in the moment that when I finally opened my eyes I saw Freddy gesturing that we were now on my floor. Smirking at me I dismissed him as he patted my back while I pulled Val by the hand to my room.

Swiping my card key, I opened the door letting Val enter before me. Closing the door I placed the do not disturb sign in the door handle as I closed it and locked it.

Placing the card key and my wallet on the table, I watched Val sit on the bed taking off her heels. She tugged a strand of hair behind her ear as she worked on taking off her other shoe.

"You can put your purse on the table"

Placing my shoes in the closet I started unbuttoning my shirt so I could hang it up when she walked by me brushing against my arm on purpose. Placing her things on the table I came up from behind her and started unzipping her skirt and finally undoing her top.

Gently moving my hand she turned her to face me as she started taking off her top revealing her black lace bra. Softly pressing my lips against hers, I trailed my finger down from her collar bone to the center of her breasts. Unhooking her bra, I just watched her full breasts teased me.

"Your so beautiful Valeria"

With our foreheads touching she gently touched my XO pendant that laid against my black tank top, I was wearing the chain she helped redesign.

"Leave this on"

Kissing her lips, I started trailing down her chest, stomach until I was on my knees and about to pull down her skirt. Letting the black fabric fall to the floor I kissed her lower stomach as she caressed my cheek making me look up at her. I could tell she was nervous, to be honest so was I.

This was feeling different and I didn't know why, I was finally getting what I wanted, her.

Pulling the comforter down and just exposing the white sheet, I threw some of the pillows to the the side so we had enough space on the bed. Lifting her up I gently laid her down on the bed as I removed the last bit of clothing she was wearing, her panties. Laying flat on the bed, I admired her laying there naked, waiting for me. Pulling off my boxers I climbed on the bed and on top of her.

Positioning myself between her legs I started kissing her, tasting the wine from dinner on her lips and breath. My hardness could feel her wet slit, reaching for a condom I started to hesitate and didn't feel right about doing this. Pulling back, I sat on the bed next to her as she looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?"

Grasping by chin I couldn't think straight at the moment. I wanted to jump in her pussy but knowing the way things would change might not be worth it. I was fighting with myself.

"I don't think you're ready, you're faded"

I was about to get up when she grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Abel I want you, I know what I'm doing. Even if I was was faded you can fuck while I am and I won't ever regret this"

Not braking eye contact I climbed back on top of her as I kissed her. Nibbling gently on her neck, I lowered myself down to suck and nibble on her nipple.