Chapter 37- In The Night

Not Edited~~~

Valeria:

"So I should thank you for giving me the courtesy of telling me ahead?"

I wanted to hurt him, gauge his eyes from his pretty fúcking face.

"Val, it's just better like this. You'll find somebody that deserves you- you deserve better than me and I realized that"

Walking away from him I stopped and turned to face him again.

"I'm so tired of the excuses so shut the fúck up already Abel. You're a fúck boy through and through, so just stop talking because you're one word from me grabbing this damn lamp and smashing it through your face. I'll get the baby so you can be on your way"

As I tried walking away he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him, I was hurt and acting out of anger.

"Val please"

He was hugging me, he was actually holding me as my body was pressed against his. Not processing what was happening I stood there frozen as I silently started to cry. My back was against his chest and he held his grip tightly as I wept.

"Let me go, I can't take you touching me Abel" My voice was barely a whisper, my chest burned with hurt as my eyes blurred from the tears. One arm was wrapped around my chest while the other was around my hip, leaning down I cleaned my nose on the sleeve of his jacket purposely. I can hear him faintly laugh at what I did.

"God I fúcking love you, I'm sorry, I'm so fúcking sorry baby. Only regret I have is losing you, I love you and only you. Just know I'm doing what's best for you even if you don't see it, only you have my heart I promise you that, that's a promise I'll never break"

"Well I hate you, now let me go"

Kissing my neck I tried pulling away from the wrestling move he had me in.

"Love and hate are two sides of the same coin, I meant what I said"

"I don't care what you said because actions speak louder than words and your actions definitely spoke for your dumbaśs"

"I won't disagree baby"

Kissing my temple he finally let me go and I rushed up stairs to my room and washed my face in my bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw my red eyes and nose, drying my face with the plush plum towel, I made my way to Isabella who was awake kicking around her little legs. Picking her up I kissed her forehead leading to her neck which caused her to smile. She made me truly happy when I felt like the worlds weight was on me, even with Abel telling me the news of him being married my heart was light when it came to my little girl. Grabbing her pacifier I headed down stairs as I saw Aaron and Freddy waiting with Abel. Stepping down the last step I could see they were waiting to leave.

"Finally a day off Aaron?"

Aaron smiled at me as he reached for Isabella's hand which he found fascinating the she would grasp his finger automatically. As promised I never ditched Aaron and having him tag along to wherever I needed to go was kind of nice, I wasn't lonely for sure and he was funny.

"You wish, I'm still your shadow Barcio"

Making a playful disgusted face, Aaron just laughed as I glanced at Abel's irritated face while he watched us.

"Give us a minute, I'll be down when I'm done"

Leaving us alone, I kneeled down to buckle Bel's into her car seat.

"Nice to see you're close to Aaron"

"Yeah well he's always around, it's kind of hard not to get close"