Chapter 11- Leave A Mark

-1 Week Later-

Valeria:

"See you in two weeks!"

Finally have my vacation during the holidays was much needed. Finishing all my work I was finally leaving .

"Enjoy Val!"

Hugging Gerie goodbye, I pulled my hoodie over my head to shield myself from the snow. Walking down the street I headed to the subway to get home.

Standing near a pillar I checked my phone, of course nothing. Not seeing or hearing from Abel for about a week, I called him but he never picked up or answered my text so I just left him alone.

Hearing the train roar in, I step toward towards the platform as the train doors opened and took a seat. Feeling the vibration from the train leaving made that aching clenching feeling intense. A week without Abel was making me want him, it was like he was keeping his distance on purpose as a punishment.

Damn him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally making it home, I opened my room door and threw my bag on my vanity chair. My sister was going to be gone for the week with Chris, leaving me alone. Bruno was scratching at feet letting know he had to pee.

"I get it fatty, let's go downstairs and do a pee pee"

Picking him up I clicked on his leash and headed downstairs. Its was freezing and Bruno started peeling on the steps instead of the Bush.

"Shit!"

Rushing him down he started sniffing the Bush but wanted to go back in.

"This potty training sucks"

"Talking to yourself "

Looking up, I hated the fact that my street was so dark I couldn't really see who was speaking.

"Joey?"

Joseph, was an ex boyfriend of mine. When I moved here to go to college we dated until a year ago, he cheated because according to him, men had needs and I wasn't fulfilling them because I wouldn't have sex with him. He waited almost three years for me to have sex with him, the night I was ready he told me he was braking up with me because he found someone new. If he only knew I gave it up to Abel in a matter of days he would flip.

"Just came to say hi, I can't come see you now?"

"That's the point of braking up, I don't want to see you. Ever"

"I thought you loved me?"

Really?

"Loved, past tense"

Staring at me from head to toe, he just grinned.

"I heard you moved on"

Walking closer to me, I picked up Bruno and stepped back.

"If I did what's it to you?"

"Jay saw you leaving with some guy, and that he's been here at your place a couple of times"

Jay, his best friend lived a couple of houses down the street from me.

"Since when does Jay care about what I do?"

"I just came to give you some ex boyfriend advice"

"I don't need any advice from you, what the makes you think that I would even listen to you?"

Slightly laughing, I just looked at him disgusted.

"Your new little friend ain't going to want to stick around some little virgin that only gives good blow jobs"