Chapter 20- When I'm Fúcked Up Thats The Real Me

Valeria:

Snuggling against Abel's shoulder I dozed off after an hour into the flight, it was my mechanism to control my fear of flying. Slowly waking up I pulled my blanket closer to my face as I watched Abel laid back and drink from his water bottle. Tugging my hair behind my ear he glanced down and smiled at me.

"Hey sleepy head, how was your nap?"

Finally sitting up I stretched and felt the need to wash my face.

"It was nice, but I would like to use the restroom"

"Let me show you where it's at"

Getting up before me, I grabbed my makeup bag and followed Abel. Seeing his boys sleeping or on their phone I finally glanced at Hawk who was the only one awake holding Bruno, I caught him winking at Abel. Raising an eyebrow he caught my eyes and just smiled. Shaking my head I just smiled as Abel grabbed my hand and led me to the restroom. Once reaching the door he opened it and walked in the luxury room. Just like the private jet it was beautiful and much larger than a regular planes restroom.

"I'll be right out, I just wanted to wash my face and wake up a bit"

Abel slowly turned around and locked the door with himself still inside the restroom with me. Finally turning to face me, I looked at him confused. Hope he remembers I'm on my period.

"You can freshen up after I'm done with you"

Slowly backing up as he walked closer to me, I hit the sink as my eyes stayed locked onto his.

"Baby did you forget that I was on my period?"

"I don't need to stick my dìck in you to make you come"

My eyes widened as I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail.

"I don't kno--"

Pulling me into an aggressive kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me up on the sink. Kissing his lips I could taste the liquor and faintness of cigarettes. Kissing along my jaw I could feel his hand roam around my breast before he pulled them up and out of my camisole. Pulling back he kissed my lips before he looked down at my breasts. Looking back up at my eyes he lowered himself down and took my right breast in his mouth.

Twirling his tongue around my nipple I could feel it began to swell. Licking my lips I cupped the left side of his face as I could feel my sex start to pulsate. The feeing was building up as he sucked on one breast and rubbed the other.

He was really going to make me have an orgàsm by feeling and sucking on my títs?!

My breathing was becoming more labored as I tried controlling myself from moaning as he went to work. Nipping on my nipple I gently jerked back when he made his way to my other breast, holy fúck.

"Abel..."

Not even looking up at me he just continued as if it was a mission for him to make me come and he was so close. My body responded to his touch like we were magnets and my body was doing everything he commanded, he wanted me to come and I was obeying.

His lips stayed glued to my skin while he put me down and turned me around. Facing the mirror above the sink, I could feel his bulge on my ass. He was hard and I was about to come I. Front of him. Looking into the mirror i closed my eyes as the tingling in my sex was becoming unbearable. I wanted to release, and that's what i was going to do. The sucking on my neck and the rubbing on my swollen nípples made my thighs clench tightly.

"Open your eyes and see yourself come baby"

Licking my lips, I did what he commanded and opened my eyes as my head was slightly tilted revealing the beautiful man behind me bringing me into ecstasy.