Chapter 14- The Morning

Valeria:

Waking up to almost banging on my door, I knew it had to be one person. Grabbing the hoodie Abel gave me, I pulled it over as I went to open the door.

"Abel why are you banging on the door like that? It's five in the morning"

"Why the fuck did you leave Val?"

Looking at his red tinted eyes, I could see he was angry and high. Grabbing his wrist I pulled him into my room so there wouldn't be any complaints.

"Can you calm down, you're so loud"

Pacing near my bed he clutched his forehead in frustration.

"You said you would stay and you left, why?"

Walking near me, I froze.

"Your girl Drea came into your room looking for you"

Seeing his eyes widen and mouth partially opened, he sighed.

"How did she come into my house?"

"Why are you asking me? I was sleeping and felt her get in bed with me, we both screamed and jumped out. It was like out of a movie"

Seeing him shake his head, I stood there quietly before he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry, I told her that I didn't want to see her and she must've took a key to get in"

"Why apologize? I shouldn't have stayed the night in the first place"

Taking off the hoodie, I was now in my sports bra and sweats. I was beyond tired and climbed into bed as Abel watched while sitting in the chair across from the bed.

"I wanted you there Val, Drea shouldn't have been there"

Sitting up against the head board, my eyes fought to stay opened as he spoke.

"She seems nice Abel, very pretty too. She told me she was a model"

Pulling the blankets up to my chest, my eyes were low when I noticed Abel walk closer to me. Following his moves, I finally noticed that he was undressing himself. He was now in his boxers and a plain t-shirt. Sinking into the bed, I felt him climb in next to me. Wrapping his arms around me firmly, I felt my back on his chest when he lowered his face toward my ear.

"I'm sorry for overreacting, I just expected you to be in my bed when I got back. When I saw you weren't I guess I got angry"

"Why would you get angry? I told you that I was tired and since your girlfriend showed up, I decided to leave"

And not feel the pain of the realization of how I share you.

"She's not my girlfriend"

Shifting in his arms, I turned to face him in the dimmed dark room.

"Not according to her"

"I don't want to talk about her right now"

Leaning into my neck to kiss it, I didn't give him access causing him to pull back.

"I'm not letting you fuck"

"I wasn't planning on fucking you Val, I just wanted to sleep with you"

Looking into each others eyes, we didn't say anything. Brushing my fingers along his cheek, I felt his beard as I made my way to his lips.

"Why sleep with me when you have other girls desperately waiting for you like Drea?"

Pulling his hand up to my face, he was the one now brushing his thumb on my cheek.