Chapter 7- This Ain't Nothing To Me

Valeria:

Opening my bedroom door, I placed my purse on my dresser as I took off my coat and hanged it in my closet. Sitting on my bed I felt the soreness as a reminder of what Abel and i did earlier.

Unstrapping my heels I stood up and I started undressing so I could put my pajamas on, skipping a shower I wanted Abel's scent to linger on me a little longer since it was so intoxicating. Pulling my comforter down I climbed in bed and pulled the comforter up to my chin. I knew I messed up tonight but not telling Abel that it was my first time but in reality it wasn't important to me. I just liked him enough to have sex but he took it as if I was going to force him to be more, I knew what he was about since the beginning so I didn't expect much from him. His reaction wasn't expected and I felt bad. Checking my phone I saw that it was almost 3am, my eyes were feeling heavy and all I wanted was this night to end so I fell asleep.

~~

Turning over I could feel something near the side of me, thinking it was Bruno I pulled my blanket over my shoulder. As I tried falling back to sleep I realized that Bruno was too small to jump on my bed, slowly opening my eyes I slowly moved my legs again and there was someone sitting on my bed next to me. My room was dim and I was scared to see who was next to me so I quickly kicked the person and jumped out of bed.

"Val calm down its me!"

Slipping on the floor I saw Abel standing in front of me.

"What the fuck are you doing here? How did you get in?"

Helping me up I started to put my hair up in a messy bun.

"Through the door how else?"

This joker.

"No shit, did my sister let you in?"

"Yeah she did, you left your earrings so I came to return them"

Reaching for the earrings I quickly placed them in my jewelry box and sat back down on my bed.

"Is that puppy snoring?"

Glancing down at a sleeping Bruno in his dog bed, his lights snores could really be heard, how cute.

"Thanks for returning my earrings"

Not wanting to look at him in the face, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed around him.

"Can we talk?"

Walking closer to me he sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry for acting the way I did earlier, it's just that I've never been anyone's first and I thought you would find that important, you should of gave it up to someone you love not a lowlife like me Val. I can't love you like you deserve"

Looking into his bleak eyes, his issue was that he didn't feel worthy?

"Abel I wanted it to be you because I thought you would be like me and not see the importance. I'm sorry for not telling you ahead of time but don't worry I'm not expecting you to stick around, like you said it's just about fucking when your in town. I too can go without the attachment"

Seeing him shift, I don't know if it was just me but I could see what I said didn't sit well with him.

Abel:

As Val tried telling me it wasn't important, all I could think of was her fucking around with whoever now that she's not a virgin.

"So now that your not a virgin your going to be fucking around?" I had to ask.

Snickering, she smiled.

"I have men lined up, what can I say?"

Glaring at her I didn't know if she was joking or being serious. When coming here I was planning to break things off but the thought of her being with other people made me rethink that.