Chapter 28- So In Love With You

Not edited~~~
Just Val's POV

Valeria:

It was the following day, the day that I was going to meet Yuri, Dom came through in what I needed and wanted for this meeting. Looking into the mirror I could see my hollow brown eyes, there's been too much pain caused by Yuri. I felt so helpless after the last time I saw him. I wanted to numb myself to forget how his filthy fingers were inside of me, wash the disgusting thought of his skin against mine.

The drugs and alcohol only did so much and I was embarrassed and ashamed I depended on that for to numb my pain. Abel saw me in my own hell and took me away from it all so I could get better. Watching over me as best he could while I shut him out and barely let him touch me until the night I left. Our relationship has been so strained that I questioned if it was worth it to keep and my answer was that Abel was worth it.

Abel was an amazing man with faults like any other, he loved me enough to let me go in order for me to be safe and knowing that he was trying to cover the hurt with pússy was his way. I understood him trying to get over me and I didn't hold that against him. Us being together was dangerous because of Yuri's infatuation with me. Abel only did what he could to protect me and I could see now how he was acting selfless because of me. Since I left a week ago he'd always call and since I don't answer every night he texts how much he misses and loves me. His texts were like one sided conversations that he was having with me, he promised to love me through good and bad as long as I came back to him. Pushing the button to lock my phone I placed it in my coat pocket as headed toward the door to exit.

Walking out the door I closed and locked behind me. My stride down the corridor of the hotel was calm but I was nervous. Yuri was waiting for me and I couldn't wait to get this over with. The vicious feeling to put him out of his misery was taking over and all I could see was red as I entered the elevator. Pressing the L button I headed down to the lobby where my taxi was waiting for me.

Yuri gave me an address to a townhouse near the beach. Knowing the area all to well I executed what my plans consisted of in my head. I was going to get Yuri where I wanted him be acting like I we were going to fúck and put him out of his misery as soon as the chance came. It seemed simple in my head but I had to be prepared for anything. Walking toward the valet driveway of my hotel I saw the only cab waiting against the curb. Opening the door I got in and gave the driver the address and sat in silence.

Holding the larger shoulder bag on my lap all I could think about was Abel. Turning on my phone I could see messages from him and missed calls making me close my eyes tightly dreading if my plan goes wrong. It took almost twenty minutes to get through the luxury gated residential homes and since Yuri gave me the gate code I had the driver park a few townhouses down. Paying the driver I got out with my head tilted downward trying not to seem so out of place as I walked down the sidewalk as if I lived here. With random dogs barking as I finally made my way to the two story townhouse I could see the front door slightly opened. Walking up the walk way slowly I entered the dark home as my eyes tried to adjust to the darken home.

"Hello?"

Cautiously walking through the living room I checked the kitchen and dinning room and found no one. As much as I dreaded climbing the stairs I was already at the top when I figured something was wrong. Walking toward the opened door room I started to walk in slowly. It was so dark I pulled out my cell phone to use as a flashlight. As my phone kept getting notifications while I walked deeper into the massive room bedroom. I saw the sitting area disheveled and glass broken on the carpeted floor. The deeper I went into this master bedroom the more I saw that there was specks of blood on the beige carpet. Placing the light near the balcony I saw a figure whose shadowed looked like it was sitting in a chair.