Chapter 17- Bring Your Love

Valeria:

"Baby that girl back there--"

Walking Abel to the second floor which was a outside patio, he was obviously faded since he wouldn't stop talking.

"Abel can you just stop trying to explain, you're drunk"

Walking closer to me, he wrapped arms around me and started to gently kiss my jawline.

"I missed you Val, that girl back there was wouldn't get the hint to leave me alone. She kept trying but I--"

"Abel I saw everything, the clubs security wouldn't let me in your section so once I saw Cash I asked if he could get me to where you were at. I saw how she got into your lap and how your drunk ass was trying to get her off"

"I just want you Val, I missed you"

Cupping my waist I kept looking into his glossy eyes, I couldn't help but kiss his lips as he smiled.

"I missed you too"

"I'm sorry for getting mad earlier, I understand that you're scared. To be honest I'm scared too but I'm feeling you, I want you more and more. I just don't want to know everything about your body, I want to know everything about what's going on up here in your head as well as here"

He grabbed my hand and placed it on my heart, even drunk he could be sweet.

"Okay"

Looking at me confused he he tried to understand what I was saying.

"Okay?"

"I'll do more with you"

Waiting for his reaction, I'd hope he remembered tonight since he had a lot to drink.

"So you're my girl now?"

Grabbing my hand he kissed the knuckles as he smiled.

"After you drop all your hoes, you're so drunk you'll probably forget this by tomorrow anyways"

"Considered them dropped and I'll remember this because I want this bad. I'm faded but I know what I'm doing"

Pulling me into him he held me tight as he kissed me with so much passion that I almost forgot where we were at. Biting his lower lip, I felt his breath tickle my own lip.

"You taste like whiskey"

Smiling at me, I couldn't resist him. My thighs clenched together as he lowered his hand to grab a handful of my behind.

"Let's get out of here, I want to rip that dress off of you and fuck you against every wall in your hotel room or my place, I don't care"

Seeing the lust in his eyes made my stomach tighten, I've never felt so wanted by anyone.

"I came with a friend, she's at the bar"

"I can have Freddy take her home, let's go"

Grabbing my hand he started to walk toward the stairs that lead is back down to the club.

"Abel I can't do that, let's go find her and stay for a bit"

Seeing him get frustrated was cute, he was so anxious to leave but I wanted to stay and have a drink.

"We'll stay an hour and then we'll leave"

Kissing my nose, I just smiled at him as he we started walking downstairs and into the club. Leaning into his ear, I whispered loudly over the music.

"We have all night and morning, so don't be in a rush Abel"

"I'm not a patient guy"

Pecking my lips, I was taken back at the fact he was showing public display of affection in the club. Guiding my through to near the bar I finally spotted Jae taking down some shots. Squeezing Abel's hand, I pointed toward where she was and we both walked up to her.