Chapter 32- Sexy Bìtch

Not edited~

Abel:
When I walked out, I walked out on the chance of holding a little being that was my blood. My heart pounded when I was in the corridor of Val's hotel. I walked back to her door feeling like a coward for the way I reacted, for the way I treated her. I was just scared, scared of the thought of something so innocent depending on me for the rest of her life. What a fool I was for making it seem like I cared more about my engagement than Val's feelings. I was too afraid to face her at the moment so I went back to my condo where Julia was waiting for me.

"You're back, I missed you babes"

She was kissing along my neck as she undressed me, she was young and naive to my true feelings. I felt confused, I cared about her but when I closed my eyes all I could think of and imagine was Val kissing me, touching me wanting me more than anything.

"Easy..."

Julia instantly had me in her mouth as I laid back on the sofa, the same sofa Val bought when we were shopping for furniture this condo, our condo. I didn't change anything because I had hoped she would show up at any moment. It was me holding on to her as she was going through a difficult time.

Fúck.

Val didn't have to tell me she was different, I could see it in her eyes when she carried our daughter. I saw the love when she caressed the baby, our baby that binds us forever when she looked up at me. She was so calm even when I more than provoked her to be angry with me. I deserved more than a slap but she kept her composure, she grew up on me, she matured, she was a mother now at only twenty-one going on twenty-two. I couldn't leave her alone, just thinking of the way I acted when I left made me feel like shìt. Pulling away from Julia she instantly looked at me confused.

"What are you doing Abel?"

"I gotta go Julia, I'll call you later"

Buckling my belt I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out. Val wasn't far from me, Freddy made it to her hotel quick. I was nervous, hoping I didn't blow my chance in making this right, not just for myself but for her and Isabella. Isabella, my name was blended in hers. My daughter, my little girl that I have with a woman that was able to make me feel a different kind of love, a love that I didn't think I deserved.

My head was clouded with fear of Val shutting the door in my face and not letting me explain my fears. Walking back to her hotel door I knocked and waited for her to answer. Hoping she'd let me back in, I knew didn't try to understand her at first, I just put her down. And that's all she asked for was for my understanding. Seeing the door opened she stood there freshly showered, her natural curls fell against her body as her eyes widened at the sight of me back at her hotel door.

"Did you forget something?"

Her eyes hinted that she was crying, of course she was, it was because of the way I reacted.

"I'm sorry, I'm a piece of shìt for acting like I did. You had your reasons and I get you but I just want to understand how you didn't tell me what was going on"

Opening the door wider she stepped to the side to allow me entrance.

"Come in"

Walking in I walked down the small hallway that lead to the dining are and finally to the bed where Isabella laid asleep.

"She sleeps a lot"

Walking past me she quickly grabbed the remote to turn off the tv.

"She just finished drinking a bottle so gets sleepy"

Sitting at the table I sat across from her as she handed me a water bottle. Stealing glances of her body I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Why didn't you tell me?"