Chapter 22- Childish

Valeria:

"Abel stop acting childish and let me through"

Standing front and centered of his bedrooms double doors, Abel was forcing me to stay.

"You're not leaving baby"

Shaking my head and releasing a frustrated breath, he expected me to leave him for good. His eyes reveled what he felt and I saw fear.

"I just need time for myself Abel, this isn't something you just throw on a person. To be honest I think you're not thinking things through, you're such a busy person and a child needs constant care and---and good loving people to show them the way of life"

Retreating I turned around and sat on his bed waiting for him to say something. Knowing Abel meant well with wanting to take Drea's son into his home but in reality he would need to change his lifestyle for this little boy.

"Val, I know I was jumping into this too quick but all I want to do is keep him until Drea's mind is right. She's too out of control with partying right now, she loves him but look at the condition she drove with him tonight"

Walking over toward me he sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Is that what you really want? Because if you want ... Bryce permanently, you'd have to change your lifestyle and become a parent"

"It doesn't matter what I want, it's what's best for Bryce. I'm in no position to take care of a kid, I'd probably never be a good father. Just stay with me until Drea sobers up and picks him up"

Kissing my knuckles I was saddened that Abel didn't think he would be a good father. He had problems like everyone else but he was such a loving person when he let himself be loved.

"I think you would make a great father"

"How about we find out?"

Wrapping his hand around my waist he buried his face into my neck and started licking & nibbling, causing me to laugh from being ticklish.

"See what?"

Slowly easing my way out of his grip, I stood up from sitting in the bed and quickly tried leaving his room. As soon as I made it to the door I slipped on the hardwood floor as Abel was right behind me to see me fall on my ass.

"You ain't that quick sweetheart"

Grabbing my hands, Abel helped me up as he leaned down and lifted me over his shoulder.

"I wasn't even tryin'"

"Yeah... Uh huh"

Walking toward his bed he slapped my ass before he laid my down. Supporting myself with my elbows, I watched him take his shirt off. Biting my lip I just admired the view. Finally climbing on top of me he attacked my lips playfully.

"I'd.give.you.a.baby."

Pulling back, I looked into his dead serious eyes. I couldn't help but feel scared, this topic never came up in my life. I love kids but myself having one, not happening.

"Calm down Val, you and I aren't ready for babies... right now"

Feeling relived, I finally released the breathe I was holding.

"I'm calm, I just never had a conversation about having babies. The subject is foreign"

Adjusting himself between my legs, I pulled my legs up to fit him. Kissing my nose he smiled while leaning down to kiss my lips some more.

"Don't worry, I feel the same. I just like scaring you"

"I'm not scared, I--"

Kissing my lips before I finished, I didn't bother trying to say anything else. Closing my eyes automatically while he sucked on my neck I could fell my sex pulsating, damn him.