Chapter 34- Pullin Up

Abel:

After an hour of arguing Val finally fell asleep, I basically held her here until we could both talk shìt out. I hated that she was upset with me, she's everything to me and I was damned if she's walks away from me again. Sitting on the side of the bed, I watched her sleep peacefully. Tucking some of her hair behind her ear I saw her eyes slowly opened.

"I need to leave Abel, Rachel is going to be worried"

"I texted Chris to tell Raquel that you were with me, Isabella is with her now at their condo"

Sitting up she noticed that her dress was off and she was in panties since she was asleep for a couple of hours.

"Where's my clothes?"

"Hanging in the closet"

"So you're going to keep me against my will?"

I wasn't going to let Val leave upset with me. I was desperate and said something so dumb that could jeopardize whatever relationship that could come between the two us.

"Until you forgive me baby. Until then your ass is staying here where you belong"

"Don't call me that, to call you're future wife baby not me. I don't belong to you Abel, you act like I'm a piece of property"

"You're mine end of story, anyone that's touches you or tries anything with you, I'll kill me"

Lighting a cigarette, I sat in the covered patio area of my suite.

"Are you bipolar?"

"What kind of question is that Val?"

Putting out my cigarette I got near her to only see her shift on the bed nervously, she was trying not to face me.

"Well since we have a child together I would like to know if you have any mental illnesses that you hid from me"

Well shìt.

Laying against the beds headboard I sat next to her.

"I'll just lose my shìt if I see you with anyone Val, if that makes me crazy so be it"

We were sitting in silence for what seemed minutes but it was only for a second.

"How do you think I feel or felt when I saw you going out with her? Taking her here and there like a happy fúcking couple"

At this moment I felt selfish, I didn't think it would affect her as much as me. In reality we were alike with each other, she was like a female version of me but more composed. She was quick to let me know if she was jealous or uncomfortable and I would brush her off, just the thought of her being with someone else instantly made me angry. Val didn't have to think, she was living it ever since she left. Seeing me with another female and even engaged must tore her apart.

Real piece of shìt person I am. Fúck.

"I'm sorry"

"You're always sorry"

Hooking my finger under her chin I guided her to face me. She had her arms crossed her chest as she bit her lower lip.

"I'm not happy with her, I know it's fúcked up but I used her to cover up what I feel for you. She can even tell you how she doesn't have my heart, I just needed to get by during those lonely nights when I regretted all that I did to you"

Her eyebrows were furrowed together as I spoke, her eyes were desperately searching in mine as if she was trying to see if I was deceiving her.

"What now Abel? I understand you have dealing with her father, about your career so I also understand if you pick your career over me. Just not Isabella, just be there for here"