Chapter 23- I Just Want To Hear Your Body Talk

Valeria:

Sleeping on my stomach my arms were wrapped around Abel and my legs were on him like ivy. Careful not to move too much so I didn't wake him, I nestled my head closer to his neck. I loved the way he smelled. He slept with his mouth partly opened and I couldn't help but touch his lips. Running my thumb on his lower lip he slightly moved and licked his lower lip. Turning to face me, he was still asleep as he automatically pulled me close to his body.

While he held me I managed to lower my hand down to his waist and under his boxers. Watching him move more my hands started to slowly stroke him. Pecking his lips I finally licked his lower lip and sucked on it hard. Seeing his eyebrows scrunch together he began to open and adjust his eyes. He instantly pulled my face toward his and pulled me in top of him.

"Morning"

"Great morning waking up with you next to me"

Leaning down and kissing his lips I could feel he was still hard as I straddled him.

"You're so sweet when you want to be. It's only been like a couple of hours since we fell asleep. It's like 4 in the morning"

Sitting on top of Abel, I sat up while he caressed my thighs.

"I'm always sweet, what are you talking about?"

"Lies, your always perverted saying dirty shìt you want to do to me. Not that I mind but the sweet things you say make me love you more everyday"

Feeling his hands reach up to my ass, he just smiled while he started to pull my shorts down.

"I should be more sweet then, so I can have that pússy in control"

Smacking his arm I knew him being sweet wouldn't last too long.

"Just like I have this dìck in control?"

Before he could say anything I reached back and grabbed a handful of hard Abel.

"Awwww, fúck! baby be gentle, if you hold it too tight it won't be pleasing that pússy"

"You have that word in your head like 24/7 don't you?"

"Nah I have the thought of your pretty pússy in my head 24/7"

Jerking me forward he quickly threw me over onto the bed which he was now on top of me.

"Your such an ass, you're lucky I love you girl"

"You know you're going to miss my ass when I leave"

Seeing his smile fade brought us back to reality, I was leaving back to New York tomorrow.

"I'm leaving with you back to New York, I have a meeting with my label"

Leaning down he kissed my lips and and got off of me. He ran his hand down his face which meant something was bothering him.

"Are you okay?"

Looking up at me he smiled when he pulled my arm gesturing me to sit next to him.

"I need to talk to you about something"

Shìt

When a guy usually says something like that it's bad.

"Okay, is there something wrong?"

Holding my hand it was making me nervous to see that he was nervous.

"Nah, I just don't want to lose you that's all. I love being around you and I know my lifestyle is different and can be hard so I just don't want you to be mad"