Chapter 29- Come With Me

Not Edited

*********

Valeria:

"You think I'm an idiot Abel?"

I watched Abel pack his clothes and place them in his luggage. He was leaving to Las Vegas to do a couple of shows in the west. It's been two months since we've been back in New York and things between us has been rocky this past month.

"You're just acting insecure Val, when I'm home don't I sleep with you every night?"

"Yeah, those two nights out of the week were nice. I'm not talking about you being home, I understand you got things to do"

Watching Abel come back out of our walk-in closet he kept avoiding my question.

"I honestly don't know what you want me to say Val"

Sitting closer to him I didn't want to argue I just wanted to know why he kept liking Julia's pictures in Instagram. I did feel insecure, who wouldn't of the guy your with keeps liking a model girls picture he was fúcking with.

"Sometimes I wish you could feel how I do Abel, I don't do the same shìt that you do. I have respect for you as my partner not to go and like any exes pictures"

Zipping his luggage close he just had a blank expression. It was like I was talking to a damn wall.

"I get along with all my exes Val, it doesn't mean that in fúcking them"

Scrolling through my phone I really came down to what I wanted to know.

"And obviously you still take them out on lunch dates too"

Tossing my phone on the bed he glanced at it and ran his hand down his face. Shaking his head I could tell he was surprised by the photo.

"She was in the same city as me and wanted to catch up, that's all"

Grabbing my phone I looked at the picture of this girl hugging up on his arm. She knew we were together and didn't care. Remembering how I felt bad for her when she probably didn't give a fúck about the way I felt. She wanted the prize, she wanted Abel

"Did you fúck her?"

It came out in almost a whisper but I wanted to know. Looking into his dark eyes I couldn't make out what he was feeling, why should I have to be asking this at this point of our relationship? His attitude of wanting me and doing what he wants has been braking me more and more.

"No Val, I didn't"

He's lying.

"How come it's hard for me to believe you?"

Scoffing at me he just smirked and shook his head.

"You have a lot of time on your hands, maybe if you get a job you won't be so worried about what I'm doing"

My heart has been pounding in my chest since I showed him the photo and now I was just getting angry. I wanted to beat the smirk off his face.

"You made me quit my job, the bullshìt with Yuri almost ràping me I was scared and listened to you. Even now that he's dead I still listened to you about not going back to work. Just because you got caught up its my fault I have too much time on my hands"

Getting off the bed I was fueled with anger and didn't want to be the dumb girl that let her man treat her bad whenever he felt like.

He's just bored with me.

"Where are you going?"

Walking past him I went into the closet and pulled out my own luggage. Ignoring him I grabbed my clothes hat were handing and tries shoving them in my luggage.