Chapter 15- I know

Valeria:

Turning to my side, I threw my arms across and felt Abel next me. Trying to stretch, I was practically in the middle of the bed only giving Abel a little bit of space. My eyes were heavy as I turned and focused on the man next to me. Sleeping on his stomach, he hugged the pillow close to his face as I heard his light breathing. Moving closer with my back against him, I placed his arm around me. Feeling him move as he we woke up, I tilted my head to see him smiling while pulling me closer and kissing my ear.

"How did you sleep?"

"I sleep good when I'm in bed with you"

Turning over to face him, I saw his eyes were closed. I felt the same way, he was making me feel all types of emotions that scared me. Not lying to myself, just like him I slept much better with him, he brought me comfort. Feeling him caress my thigh, I couldn't help but feel turned on by him.

"When do you start your period?"

Looking at him confused, I knew I was due for it to start in a couple days but why did he care?

"In a couple of days, why?"

"Since you're about to start, we're in the clear if I pullout next time we have sex"

Looking at him mystified, he was really trying to have sex and use the pullout method?

"I don't want to risk it"

Feeling him playing with the waist band of my underwear, he trailed his finger up to my sport bra.

"Don't you know that the week before and after your period you're in the clear"

"No... I didn't have sex like that remember?"

Slightly laughing, he quickly pulled down my underwear.

Why do I melt at his touch?

Placing himself between my legs he threw my underwear on the floor, he looked adorable when he just woke up.

"I'm going to fuck you hard"

He was serious.

"Do you go around fucking girls without protection based on their period schedule?"

Smirking at me, he lowered his head down that we were mere inches away.

"I always use protection, I know this method because one of my boys does this with his wife. I want to feel you, if I were you I would get on birth control because after this your always going to want it raw. Nothing between us, skin on skin"

Before I could say anything he thrusted himself into me. Gasping, I held onto his back as I felt him inside me, warm and snugged as he stretched me. Trying to speak, I finally spoke up.

"I am on birth control"

Watching him smile like a kid in a candy store, he started to move slowly.

"Now you're really feeling me baby"

Pulling my legs up, our bodies were melted perfectly together. Caressing his back, I didn't realize how I was moaning into his chest. Feeling his beard tickle my neck as he kissed and nibbled, he trailed on my jawline. Pulling out of me, he turned me over onto my stomach and pulled my hips slightly upward. Resting his body on my back I felt him slid back in me as he moved my hair to kiss my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

Whispering in my ear, I was more than okay.

"Mmhmm"

Feeling him nibble on my ear, I flinched as it tickled.

"You're ticklish"

Kissing my shoulder, he wrapped my hair into his fists and slowly pulled my head to the side as he sucked behind my ear. Closing my eyes, I tried holding onto the pillow as his thrusts became stronger. Letting go of my hair he pulled out and picked my hips up high enough that I was on my heads and knees.