Chapter 39- Recovery Pt.1

Not Edited

Valeria-

I was dazed, every breath I took caused a sharp pain I my ribs. With my breathing shallow I could feel the heaviness from my eyes as I tried to open them. My right must've of been almost swollen shut since it didn't budge to open. Scrunching my nose I could feel the disgusting dried on my face. Letting a slight groan escape in looked around to see that I saw still lying on the floor, this time Drea was now near me, not moving.

"Drea"

The little light that what was I could guess a basement didn't help me to get a better view of of her.

"Drea.. wake up"

Trying to raise my horsed voice only made my ribs throb more, the kick Michael gave me must of broken or bruised them.

"She's never going to wake up again, if Abel doesn't make to the address I gave him you'll probably be next"

Flinching at his voice that now surrounded the room, I closed my eyes trying not to look at him. Hearing the shuffling where Drea was, I opened my eyes just to see her lifeless glossy eyes staring back at me. I sobbed lowly, squeezing my eyes shut, blood was gushing from her head on what I assumed was a gun shot.

Fuck.

I was going to die, this psycho just killed his own sons mother what would make him spare me? Eyes were so heavy that they started closing again with a heaviness pulling down. Any movement I inflicted on my body caused me pain, breathing was becoming difficult and I was fighting to stay alive.

Darkness

My eyes fought to open, blinking at what was a blur of street lights flashing by me as I was in constant movement. Feeling what felt like a bump on a road, I had to be in the back of a vehicle. Blinking a few more times I could still feel myself bound and in a cramped space. The voices were muffled but recognizable, rubbing the eye cover down I tried my best to adjust to what was the back of a SUV. Every bump or pothole the fúcking driver drove over caused me so much pain that I silently hissed, my ribs felt like they were pushing against my lungs and the only way to comfort must was to be in a fetal position.

My eyes were heavy, they've been heavy throughout this fúcked up situation. Knowing I was drugged from the drink I could feel myself come down from a strong high that I didn't induce. As my eyes finally closed I felt myself violently jerk up and around until the world stops.

Blackness

Abel:

I was pacing the hospital's hallway for almost two hours with no fucking news, my chest was tight with my emotions running through me. Looking over to where Raquel sat crying into Chris' chest, we were all on pins and needles waiting for news, part of me was happy that Val was back with us. Seeing her limp body in the back of that SUV sent me over the edge of insanity and rage. Taken for almost five whole fucking days, she was bruised, beaten and basically broken when we got to her. Not trying to go back to that situation a few hours earlier, I kept my focus on the white clinical tile below my feet. The emergency waiting room was hell, the green ugly fucking seats that I couldn't keep my ass in was pitiful. The eyes of Cash, LaMar and Hy kept making their way to mine, I knew they were expecting me to flip the fuck out at any moment. I wasn't good with this, I wasn't good with the unknown of the "What if she doesn't make it."

Fuck me, that girl had my heart and if she didn't make it, a part of my would die with her.

"Family for Valeria Barcio"

The nurses voice broke the tension as we gathered near her.

"I'm her sister, is she okay?"

Watchng Raquel practically pounce on the nurse and doctor, I was right next to her. When bringing Val to the hospital we had to say she was in a car accident, which was partially true. In order  to get her back we couldn't involve the police, or he would kill her.

"Miss. Barcio is in critical condition, although she is stable we did induced coma to prevent any more brain damage"

My fucking heart wanted to jump out of my chest, brain damage?

"Brain damage? What do you mean brain damage?"

Raquel was about to lose her shìt as did I, this shit was so unreal.

"Her brain had slight swelling from the trauma she received, so we induced coma to stop the swelling. The accident banged her up really good, she has visable contusions throughout her body, fractured ribs and there was a tear in her spleen. She has a long road till recovery, the coma is reversible, it is a temporary state so monitoring during this is exceedingly important, we'll measure intracranial pressure directly to make sure there's no side effect from the medication"

We all stood there as if we were frozen in time.

"Can we see her?"

Looking toward me the doctor words came out as I just tuned him out and followed Raquel to see Val. My hands were clenched into fists, I was nervous to see her.  Pulling back the curtain that gave the hospital bed privacy, I saw Val lay there in her her comatose state. Machine on each of her side, beeping and waves flashed across multiple screens. Her arms rested on her sides as an IV drip was connected to her hand.

Walking closer the white plastic tube in her mouth covered nearly the whole bottom of her face. Small pieces of medical tape were placed on the eye that wasn't swollen closed. Her face was bruised and cut, nearly unrecognizable. Raquel was crying as she gently grabbed her hand while she sat near he while I stood there shocked.

"Valeria, I love you baby sister. I should of never left u alone"

Raquel was sobbing into Val's hand as I just stood there, afraid to get closer. She laid there, so hurt and it was my fault. Feeling my eyes cloud I turned around a left, I couldn't see her like this. It killed me to see her not smiling, not hearing her laugh or her just looking into my eyes. The risk of losing her again for good scared the fúck out of me that I ran.

"Abel you good?"

Looking up at LaMar, I saw my boys looking at me. Hat fear in their eyes, that same fear that they had when I would play Russian roulette with my own life. During the years I was a selfish motherfúcker and did t care if I did so much drugs that it could kill me.

"I gotta go, I can't see her like that. She's.. She's in pain LaMar, it's because of my past that she in that bed with fúcking wires and tubes in her beautiful mouth. She's paying for my mistakes, I'm only hurting her by being in her life"

Before they could stop me I quickly left them in the waiting room before they could follow me.

============================================================

My heart....

This is PART 1 so don't worry!

We have to find out what happened with Michael, Drea, how did Abel find her.

Will Val make it?

And I'll never forget you guys❤️

I just been busy.

Abel in GQ 😩

Lord when is a nude gonna leak lmao

Anyways thank you guys for supporting and voting commenting, I see you!

xo