Chapter 19- Surprise

Valeria:

Waking up I instantly stretched and felt the soreness between my legs. Trying to crack my back I felt Abel throw his arm over me hitting my chest as he still slept. This jerk. Nudging my shoulder into his chest I heard him grunt as he tried to find his way out of my messy out of control hair.

"Get your lion hair outta my face girl"

Backing into him I started to flip my hair into his face on purpose. Feeling him wrap his arm around my stomach, he roughly pulled me into him as he laid half his body on me. Burying his face into my neck he started to lick my neck playfully which tickled me.

"Stop! You know I hate being tickled Abel"

Trying to wiggle my way out I turned my face to try and bite his face but he was too quick and jerked back.

"You wanted to play right?"

Leaning down he trailed his tongue behind my ear causing me to flinch but he budged his face through and kept going. Laughing and screaming I hated the feeling.

"Okay I'm sorry"

"Now tell me that you love me and I'll let you go"

Squinting at him I just smiled with my lips pressed together.

"So I'm guessing you want me to tickle you again?"

"NO! please, okay"

"So tell me, unless you didn't mean it"

Looking at his serious expression, I leaned up and kissed his lips.

"I love you Abel"

Seeing his lips curve into a smile made me melt.

"I love you too Val."

Finally letting me go, he pecked my cheek and rolled back to his side before getting up. The room was dark and the only light that shined through the curtains were from the moon.

"When are we flying out?"

Putting his tank top over his head, he grabbed his phone to check it.

"Tonight, when do you have to be back at work?"

Seeing his sillhouette walk toward me, I finally reached to the side table near me and turned on the light. Sitting in bed with me I was still naked so I decided to get up and put some clothes on.

"In three days"

Pulling up a pair a sweats, I pulled a plain T-shirt over my head and tied my hair up in a pony tail.

"Good , I can spend some time with you before I get back to working on my music"

"That sounds nice"

"It'll be nice, don't worry"

Climbing back into bed I didn't question his double meaning. Placing his phone down on the side table near the bed he climbed in next to me and angled himself between my neck and shoulder.

"You smell so good"

Closing my eyes, his voice was becoming something soothing for me to hear.

"Thank you"

"Get some sleep baby, we fly out later tonight and we need all the rest we can get"

Hearing abel's voice I drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••

"Cal wake up, it's almost 12"

Burying my face into my pillow some more I shut my eyes tight. It felt like I only closed my eyes for what seemed like ten minutes and it was time to get up. This bed, Abel's bed had me in its grasp and I didn't want to get out of it.